It's Deja Vu all over again | Syracusefan.com

It's Deja Vu all over again

85SUAlum

2nd String
Why does it seems like almost every SU game follows the same script?
Get out to a nice lead in the first half and then squander it in the last 5 minutes of the half.

We don't deserve to make the tournament.
Come on, now. We're down two at the half. We've achieved some good things this season.

Not the time to throw in the towel.

Our offensive philosophy is garbage. How do you sit there and think...yep. Let's just run high ball screens with centers. Run the clock down. I understand we are limited and three points dependent but run some different set-ups!

How often has G bailed us out too?

This 1 would be 1 of jbs worst late season choke jobs if we dont pull this out. 1-5 to end season when 2-4 or even 2-5 would have got us in.

Come on, now. We're down two at the half. We've achieved some good things this season.

Not the time to throw in the towel.
I agree - a lot of game left to play and it's not over yet.
Still, it's frustrating how quickly we blow a nice lead at the end of the first half.
Damn, we were up 10 and then let Pitt go on a 13-1 run.

What in gods name has happened to Roberson

I happen to be at lunch at a place with the game on. I'm pretty sure they screwed up and are showing a tape of every other SU-Pitt game from the last 15 years. Miracles would be required for the replay not to continue. Spoiler alert: this gets a lot worse.

This 1 would be 1 of jbs worst late season choke jobs if we dont pull this out. 1-5 to end season when 2-4 or even 2-5 would have got us in.
It does seem like the intensity level JB had the first few games back from the suspension has waned a bit in the last month.

You can't even get upset or be surprised by it. You know it's gonna happen .
Not surprised, just frustrated.
Would just like to see them follow a different script sometime.

I happen to be at lunch at a place with the game on. I'm pretty sure they screwed up and are showing a tape of every other SU-Pitt game from the last 15 years. Miracles would be required for the replay not to continue. Spoiler alert: this gets a lot worse.
That's it. I'm done before I punch a hole in my new 60". Taking the dog hiking.

That's it. I'm done before I punch a hole in my new 60". Taking the dog hiking.
Yeah, I've got to tap out for a bit too before I through the remote through my TV.
And I worked from home specifically today to watch this game.

Something is clearly going on behind the scenes with Roberson. He is so checked out.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KD95

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom