It's here...Early Signing Day 12/18/19 | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

It's here...Early Signing Day 12/18/19

Dead period.

I understand the dead period is preventing Dino from contacting recruits.
Still very curious as to why this recruit is unable right now to announce.

Put Shaggy and Scooby on this.

I understand the dead period is preventing Dino from contacting recruits.
Still very curious as to why this recruit is unable right now to announce.

Put Shaggy and Scooby on this.
Sorry, you meant the mystery commit. I think it has more to do with the kid than the coaches. I wouldn't say he is unable, more like he is picking his time to announce.

Specifically called out QBs that transferred being Heisman nominees. Does "dead period" apply to transfers? (Guessing no) Are players in the portal able to continue to play for their current school in Bowl games? (Guessing yes).

Specifically called out QBs that transferred being Heisman nominees. Does "dead period" apply to transfers? (Guessing no) Are players in the portal able to continue to play for their current school in Bowl games? (Guessing yes).
Dead means dead and applies to any type of recruit. Kids in the portal technically could play for their current school if they haven't had their scholarships pulled already or if the coaches allow them to play.

Imagine if kids got paid for their likeness. Cuse could make these trading cards for sale. They look awesome
They are comic book covers not trading cards.

They are comic book covers not trading cards.
They look like they could be trading cards. Art on the front and that stat info on the back

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cuse702

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom