"It's not in doubt" | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

"It's not in doubt"

I have not read through this thread but I would have said we had a 98.2% chance of winning this game. I was never concerned until I had to be.
I have now read through it and I feel bad that SU fans are going at each other. We're all SU fans here - let's give all of us a pass on the emotions folks are feeling tonight. Sometimes it's best to wait to the next day before posting - I have learned that in the past. The Sun will come up tomorrow as cto referenced and the Orange will have more good moments this year. And hopefully, some great ones - don't forget what happened when we lost to LeMoyne in 2009. Let's Go Orange!

This is a good team on defense, fair on offense, they don't share the ball well, no flow to the offense. A good team, they can win a couple in the NCAA tournament, finish with a good record, and it will have been a good season. This wasn't a great team, even with all the wins, even JB said they could have had 4 or 5 losses, but they still are a good team, and who knows what might happen in the NCAA? Butler made it to 2 final fours.

Just finished watching the game as I had to record it as I was working late. First we should all congratulate BC for what is probably their biggest win in program history. Certainly it is in their top 10.

I think this one ranks higher