It's way too quiet | Syracusefan.com

It's way too quiet

Something's got to be brewing.
Thats what they said about the western front, then Paul and all his homies died.

Next commit, Tyler Roberson... November 7th

100% guess.

Thats what they said about the western front, then Paul and all his homies died.

Next commit, Tyler Roberson... November 7th

100% guess.
At least you got a date, it looks legit that way.

Will you guys be quiet, we're huntin' wabbits.

Is there seriously a pay side or is this a running joke?

and how would you get to the pay side?
Once again...please go to thread that has responded to this request from another poster...we all grow tired of this request...another Jack&coke please

What...now you asking...and i really enjoyed following your posts..yikes!
The rabbit whole got to deep. Questioning all sorts of truths. Is the earth round? Funk no you idiot, its flat.

The rabbit whole got to deep. Questioning all sorts of truths. Is the earth round? Funk no you idiot, its flat.
Alert...there will be a chat for private members only this evening at 11 PM...make sure that your pass words are working...if not, email me and i will confirm for you if Jack & Coke hasnt blurred my vision and thought process. I do feel that the discussion really should not take place but Penn State is pushing and we need to determine what role the ACC will play...dudewvu broke story earlier

Looks like arbit got left out in the cold to.

BEEP, BEEP...lets bring em home to the insider place...he seems like a good guy...though not sure he has posted enough, has the likes, and certainly does not have the $73 mentioned earlier...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom