Jameis Winston | Syracusefan.com

Jameis Winston

25-27 356 4 TDs, rush TD. Freshman.
I didn't see the game but I would guess the OC, his game plan and the receiver's running great routes helped out.

Watching a well oiled offensive machine is a beautiful thing.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

pitt played some terrible pass defense. they were playing a bunch of zone with rcvrs open by 10 yds and playing 15 yd cushion on other plays.

Pitt matches up very well vs some teams and sometimes not so well vs others. FSU has some darn good speed and those guys found the open spots and Jameis hit them, often in stride. Big strong kid but we'll see how he does when he is rattled or confused...our defense may be a harder match for him. What worries me is how strong he is, arm tackles ain't going to bring him down.

I didn't see the game but I would guess the OC, his game plan and the receiver's running great routes helped out.

Watching a well oiled offensive machine is a beautiful thing.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

The kid was deadly accurate. Like amazingly accurate. Had great pocket presence, great footwork and could throw a great ball on the run.

The kid was deadly accurate. Like amazingly accurate. Had great pocket presence, great footwork and could throw a great ball on the run.

He's going to be a good one. How did O'Leary get that open? must be the 4.2 speed he has and beats that press coverage! :bang: Clearly we need that athleticism

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom