James Conner cancer | Syracusefan.com

James Conner cancer

CusefanATL

2018 Iggy Post Season Record NCAA Winner
Awful news.

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow how sad to be so young and hit with that awful disease. Hopefully he comes back like Eric Berry did here in Kansas City.

I remember tripping over a Pitt game on TV a couple of years ago and seeing him for the first time. I thought man what a great college football player. Terrible news.

Horrible news. Prayers to him.

There's been a lot of progress with Hodgkins. The cure rate is way up.

Go James! Beat this thing. Everyone is pulling for you.

God, that sucks. At least he's got the right attitude towards fighting it. Hope he kicks its ass.

What a shitty year for him. Hope everything is favorable for cure and speedy recovery. Not many better places than UPMC, he'll be in good hands.

Instead of getting out of the water when sharks approach, maybe we can capture and do more research?

You have got to be kidding me. So awful.

I am a James Conner fan and will be praying for him through this battle.

Terrible news. Thoughts and prayers to his family.

After dealing with someone similar with one of my daughters I will be sending additional thoughts and prayers to his parents. Never easy to watch a child go through something like this. My heart goes out to them.

Didn't read the article but I wonder if his injury allowed them to discover it. A friend of mine had a terrible freak back injury while playing sports that forced him into the ER, they decided he needed immediate surgery, which then discovered unrelatedly that he had a tumor on his spinal cord. It was removed and he is living a healthy life today, of which he wouldn't have, if not for the athletic injury. Very strange and fortuitous.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom