Jamie Trimboli Experience | Syracusefan.com

Jamie Trimboli Experience

SUinSC

LGO
Jamie came down to Charleston, SC and held a Shooters Clinic series for a local Lacrosse club called the Loggerheads. It was such a great experience for my 13 yr old son, who because of me is die-hard Cuse fan. The group of kids was small and Jamie was AWESOME with the boys and was very personable. I don't think many of them knew exactly how fortunate they were to have an All-American from the #1 Team in the Country giving them tips and knowledge about shooting, dodges, beating goalies, etc.
I was able to talk with him for a few minutes about about returning for another year (said it didn't feel right not to return and couldn't end his career like the season ended last year), the new dome (loves the new turf and said the new translucent roof with daylight is now like playing in HD), and goals for this season (no need for detail here ;)).

Got a great picture and autograph too. Big thanks to Jamie...he's a great guy and we'll be watching #12 with a different perspective and energy this year. This now tops my son's best Syracuse moment, beating out getting Taj Harris' high-five and getting his Nike armband after Camping World Bowl win. Go Cuse!

P.S. Forgot to add one funny moment. Jamie gave the kids time to ask questions, so while my son as asking about Coach Desko, how to get to play for Syracuse, etc. one of the kids asked him if he liked Chick-FilA (which is on every corner in the South)...Jamie's answer was Athletes don't eat Chick-FilA :).

Last edited:
Jamie came down to Charleston, SC and held a Shooters Clinic series for a local Lacrosse club called the Loggerheads. It was such a great experience for my 13 yr old son, who because of me is die-hard Cuse fan. The group of kids was small and Jamie was AWESOME with the boys and was very personable. I don't think many of them knew exactly how fortunate they were to have an All-American from the #1 Team in the Country giving them tips and knowledge about shooting, dodges, beating goalies, etc.
I was able to talk with him for a few minutes about about returning for another year (said it didn't feel right not to return and couldn't end his career like the season ended last year), the new dome (loves the new turf and said the new translucent roof with daylight is now like playing in HD), and goals for this season (no need for detail here ;)).

Got a great picture and autograph too. Big thanks to Jamie...he's a great guy and we'll be watching #12 with a different perspective and energy this year. This now tops my son's best Syracuse moment, beating out getting Taj Harris' high-five and getting his Nike armband after Camping World Bowl win. Go Cuse!

P.S. Forgot to add one funny moment. Jamie gave the kids time to ask questions, so while my son as asking about Coach Desko, how to get to play for Syracuse, etc. one of the kids asked him if he liked Chick-FilA (which is on every corner in the South)...Jamie's answer was Athletes don't eat Chick-FilA :).
Thank you for sharing! It is always great to hear stories like this. We talk about these how these guys play so much, but rarely do we get serious info on what they are like as people. Good to hear that Jamie is a stand up guy. Appreciate it!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom