January 2020 Official Visitors | Syracusefan.com

January 2020 Official Visitors

BANYC

Scout Team
Chase Atkinson was listed as a 1/16 OV. Did it happen?

Antonio Reed is NOT listed as an OV.

No other OVs are listed.

comments?

No other OVs are listed.

comments?

I think I read that this weekend was skipped for OV’s, and they’ll be happening over the next 2.

One of which includes the Duke game at the Dome.

Jan 23
Dillon Markiewicz
Chase Atkinson

Jan 24
Jacobian Morgan
?

Feb 1
Jahad Carter

Last edited by a moderator:

No other OVs are listed.

comments?
Visits have changed, especially with the addition of two new coaches. Reed won't be visiting.

I bet the staff will be pushing hard to have as many of their high priority recruits come the feb 1 weekend due to the game with duke. It’s important to have them see the vibe around sports here in the cuse and to also see the stadium they would be playing in. Let’s hope we have some high priority guys coming to town!

Do we know who actually is on campus visiting beside the qb this weekend?

This is an awkward quote

“I could see in his eyes they really wanted me,” Wheeler said, referring to Woodie. “I could really feel it.”

Well here's one who isn't going to visit.

His bond with FAU coaches made the difference. Seems there is more to recruiting then just being a P5 school. I respect this kid for staying
FAU is ranked the 281st best national university by US News and World Report for its academics.

I didn't know there were 281 national universities in the United States.

I tried to get their 2020 football schedule but it won't come up on fbschedules.com.

I assume it is
  • 09/03 - at Minnesota
  • 09/12 - Stony Brook
  • 09/19 - at Georgia Southern
  • 09/26 - USF
  • Charlotte 49ers
  • FIU Panthers
  • Florida Atlantic Owls
  • Marshall Thundering Herd
  • Middle Tennessee Blue Raiders
  • Old Dominion Monarchs
  • WKU Hilltoppers
and some combination of these CUSA schools in the western division...
  • Louisiana Tech Bulldogs
  • North Texas Mean Green
  • Rice Owls
  • Southern Miss Golden Eagles
  • UAB Blazers
  • UTEP Miners
  • UTSA Roadrunners
Good choice dude.

FAU is ranked the 281st best national university by US News and World Report for its academics.

I didn't know there were 281 national universities in the United States.

I tried to get their 2020 football schedule but it won't come up on fbschedules.com.

I assume it is
  • 09/03 - at Minnesota
  • 09/12 - Stony Brook
  • 09/19 - at Georgia Southern
  • 09/26 - USF
  • Charlotte 49ers
  • FIU Panthers
  • Florida Atlantic Owls
  • Marshall Thundering Herd
  • Middle Tennessee Blue Raiders
  • Old Dominion Monarchs
  • WKU Hilltoppers
and some combination of these CUSA schools in the western division...
  • Louisiana Tech Bulldogs
  • North Texas Mean Green
  • Rice Owls
  • Southern Miss Golden Eagles
  • UAB Blazers
  • UTEP Miners
  • UTSA Roadrunners
Good choice dude.
Come on, Tom. If one of our commits cancelled a visit to a bigger school to stay with us we'd all be going nuts. No need to bash this guy.

His bond with FAU coaches made the difference. Seems there is more to recruiting then just being a P5 school. I respect this kid for staying
Woodie has a good reputation as a recruiter and would have been a good get, as we currently have an opening there. A little disheartening to be beaten out at a position of need for a guy with no P5 offers, a guy they're planing to redshirt. If we want better recruiting (not top 25 classes before the hyperbole starts), we need better recruiters as a whole. Not blaming Monroe, need to give our better recruiters some help.

Woodie has a good reputation as a recruiter and would have been a good get, as we currently have an opening there. A little disheartening to be beaten out at a position of need for a guy with no P5 offers, a guy they're planing to redshirt. If we want better recruiting (not top 25 classes before the hyperbole starts), we need better recruiters as a whole. Not blaming Monroe, need to give our better recruiters some help.
Ultimately if a kid likes the coaches and the location not much we can do. We aren’t a powerhouse P5 that is leaps and bounds ahead of others

Ultimately if a kid likes the coaches and the location not much we can do. We aren’t a powerhouse P5 that is leaps and bounds ahead of others
Agree about the location, there is something that can be done about the coaches.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom