Class of 2014 - Jared Terrell | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2014 Jared Terrell

Solitude

2nd String
Didn't see a thread on him and I've heard that Syracuse has shown interest in him. Here is his mixtape that came out today.

http://syracusefan.com/threads/jared-terrell.37450/
Had an inconsistent season at Brewster, but I have heard that he has been solid during the AAU circuit so far.
Wouldn't be a first year starter, but could end up being a good 4 year player if he ultimately signed with us. I agree with your assessment based on the games I've seen this season. Even this video only shows his made dunks and jumpers, but doesn't really demonstrate the skills necessary to succeed at the DI level. Hopefully most of his inconsistency is due to playing behind the talented Hammer and Buss.

Wouldn't be a first year starter, but could end up being a good 4 year player if he ultimately signed with us. I agree with your assessment based on the games I've seen this season. Even this video only shows his made dunks and jumpers, but doesn't really demonstrate the skills necessary to succeed at the DI level. Hopefully most of his inconsistency is due to playing behind the talented Hammer and Buss.
I think that was the main issue with him. Brewster played 4 guards and it seemed like he was always trying too hard and forcing the action. I guess he was always used to being the main guard and ball handler at his other schools that it was probably a tough adjustment for him to take a secondary role. I have seen him interviewed recently and he was really well spoken. So I hope he does well wherever he ends up at.

I think that was the main issue with him. Brewster played 4 guards and it seemed like he was always trying too hard and forcing the action. I guess he was always used to being the main guard and ball handler at his other schools that it was probably a tough adjustment for him to take a secondary role. I have seen him interviewed recently and he was really well spoken. So I hope he does well wherever he ends up at.

Thanks for the info, Francis. Your posts were one of the reasons I kept coming back to the Recruiting Forums and eventually lobbied for an account. Looking forward to a summer full of updates.

SG's should be fast, explosive,ready to put up points. If not they should have a really good outside shot. Especially im Cuse's sytem where we run so much fast scoring plays and transition.

I loved Triche but he moved away from that criteria. Although he did have a awesome senior year ncaa tournament and won some games for us throughout his career.

Terrell's verticle, strength, and elevation on his jumper is good but I wouldn't jump the gun for him. Especially with Ron and Cooney as SG's our most likely returning guards in 014.

Terrell video...including him riding a scooter...for some reason.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom