Jaren sina | Syracusefan.com

Jaren sina

We might be linked with him, but Tyler Ennis seems to be the staffs top priority for the PG position and the 2013 class as a whole.

Jaren Sina probably has not been followed by SU for a while. He decommited from Alabama spoke an interest in St. Johns and now looks like Michigan and Virginia may be favorites here.

Jaren Sina probably has not been followed by SU for a while. He decommited from Alabama spoke an interest in St. Johns and now looks like Michigan and Virginia may be favorites here.
I agree. Not a priority by any means. I think he is a B lister for us.

Anyone remember his dad Mergin, who played for Seton Hall? He ended up playing in Europe. Coaches HS ball in Jersey now.

coach-sina.jpg

Still Has That Mergin Look About Him...

Tyler Ennis reminds me a lot of Jason Kidd. One of the best high school passers i've ever seen with a deadly first step. There's a good reason they're focusing on him.

He committed to Seton Hall today.
It was between SHU, Northwestern and Indiana.
Talking about a wide range of suitors!

Still, this kid's a solid passer and shooter. I have seen a few full games on tv and he played pretty well. Still, he wasn't our guy all along and I'd take Ennis over Sina any day. They actually have similar games (both are great leaders, floor generals and make their teammates better). I just think Tyler does it on another level, and certainly has more athleticism.

Headline: Low mid-major signs third tier guard and third rate coach

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom