Jasmine Jordan | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Jasmine Jordan

while i wouldn't use the words lame, i do agree it isn't the best choice. isn't she still a student? unless she is miss congeniality on campus, if she wasn't MJ's daughter would she really be selected? probably not. not sure it adds a lot of value, again, unless she is miss popular on campus. sort of kardashian like.

I was a resident advisor in Jasmine Jordans building over the summer, I remember having to confiscate her air conditioning with someone because they weren't allowed for some reason the day after it was like 101 degrees in Syracuse. We both had a nice conversation with her but she wasn't too happy about the air conditioner. I think it's a great choice.

I am fine with Scoop but I find it a bit cheesy they are having Jasmine Jordan co-host. She is still a student, and just doesn't feel right.
Well she is Scoop's girlfriend and they play well off each other, a good choice. Glad for Scoop he is on the fringes of the Jordan empire, heck if he plays his cards right he could end up in a good situation.

I think the University should get Mike Lindsley to emcee. He could throw out really bad one liners bashing the program, and get some good plugs in for those cookies he likes.

I think the University should get Mike Lindsley to emcee. He could throw out really bad one liners bashing the program, and get some good plugs in for those cookies he likes.
I thnk the entertainment should be Lindsley stapped to a table in the middle of the Dome a rope attached to each limb, tied to a monster truck and then the trucks see how fast they can go. That would be about as entertaining as listening to that .