Jay Bilas is the man! Loves Cuse | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Jay Bilas is the man! Loves Cuse

Unfortunately facts and logic don't seem to work in this country. Look at the idiot politicians people elect.

It must be the preservatives and artificial coloring.
How about a voter qualification test, like immigrants take to get citizenship?
The electoral college was designed to screen out unqualified candidates like Obama and Trump, radicals like Sanders and crooks like Hillary. The original theory was that, Why should someone who has not bought a ticket get to steer the ship? In most states only taxpayers, property owners, were allowed to vote. Universal suffrage is an unsustainable system; witness our nearly 20 trillion dollar debt.

Last edited:
Jay's comments are factual and objective. Unfortunately, most "journalists" don't let facts get in the way of sensationalism.

Stuff like this makes me want Cuse to take the whole thing even more. Can you imagine the outrage across all sports media outlets??

Bilas has an agenda; the truth! You cannot arrive at the truth without facts ordered by logic.

I called Soloman a clown on Twitter today and also had a back and forth with him.

Eh, the comments he made on Twitter that are posted here are accurate.

Not singling you out, but all the ad hominem in this thread and elsewhere is a bad look for a fanbase that ought to be better than that.

The program got punished, it's probably worth moving on.

How about a voter qualification test, like immigrants take to get citizenship?
The electoral college was designed to screen out unqualified candidates like Obama and Trump, radicals like Sanders and crooks like Hillary. The original theory was that, Why should someone who has not bought a ticket get to steer the ship? In most states only taxpayers, property owners, were allowed to vote. Universal suffrage is an unsustainable system; witness our nearly 20 trillion dollar debt.
When you see an opening, you take it. I'll give you that.

Eh, the comments he made on Twitter that are posted here are accurate.

Not singling you out, but all the ad hominem in this thread and elsewhere is a bad look for a fanbase that ought to be better than that.

The program got punished, it's probably worth moving on.
We keep trying to get out, but they keep pulling us back in!

We keep trying to get out, but they keep pulling us back in!

I will say, in defense of everyone who's been so worked up about this all week, that it's frustrating when you hear a lot of writers with a huge audience broadcasting generalizations and misleading stuff about our favorite team. (Which, incidentally, is why I chimed in here against my better judgment, voicing the unpopular opinion.)

Maybe this will fade away when the hammer drops on Carolina. Anyway, I'm thrilled that we're involved in Final Four week; the university did something wrong, caught some punishment, and it's great that we're out of the woods and playing relevant basketball so quickly after all that. Bilas is entertaining, great, and evidently quite loyal, but this gripe with Soloman's comments probably isn't something he needed to take up.

I will say, in defense of everyone who's been so worked up about this all week, that it's frustrating when you hear a lot of writers with a huge audience broadcasting generalizations and misleading stuff about our favorite team. (Which, incidentally, is why I chimed in here against my better judgment, voicing the unpopular opinion.)

Maybe this will fade away when the hammer drops on Carolina. Anyway, I'm thrilled that we're involved in Final Four week; the university did something wrong, caught some punishment, and it's great that we're out of the woods and playing relevant basketball so quickly after all that. Bilas is entertaining, great, and evidently quite loyal, but this gripe with Soloman's comments probably isn't something he needed to take up.
I think Bilas is probably frustrated by much of what you describe in your first paragraph. If he wants to to go after these folks, more power to him.

I think Bilas is probably frustrated by much of what you describe in your first paragraph. If he wants to to go after these folks, more power to him.

He wouldn't be wrong in that. There's a lot of lazy work being done, a lot of unfair generalizations. Bilas is obviously as subjective as anyone when it comes to SU, for whatever reason, to he takes it personally.

With this Soloman guy, though, he's picking gnat s--- out of pepper.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom