Jay Z courtside at Duke at Pitt | Syracusefan.com

Jay Z courtside at Duke at Pitt

WinRoadGame

Scout Team
Any celebs showing up for Duke at Cuse? If you could pick one celebrity to sit courtside who would it be? For me it would definitely be Lil Jon!

Any celebs showing up for Duke at Cuse? If you could pick one celebrity to sit courtside who would it be? For me it would definitely be Lil Jon!
None. Can't stand our celebrity driven culture. Vapid and banal. We see Community College dropout strippers like Cardi B being quoted on the political issues of the day, and people treat her like someone who should be taken seriously.

Back in the day (1980’s) I remember Spike Lee attending a SU - Georgetown game at the Dome. Man he’s short.

Lil Jon? No idea who he is. So I looked him up on Wikipedia. Still have no idea who he is. He's a DJ? Back in the day I made some awesome mix tapes. People use to dance their butts off: Mony Mony, Shout, Brown Eyes Girl. I guess I'm a DJ also. Give me those courtside seats. Lil Jon can sit in my seats upstairs. Does he even know who Dave Siock is?

None. Can't stand our celebrity driven culture. Vapid and banal. We see Community College dropout strippers like Cardi B being quoted on the political issues of the day, and people treat her like someone who should be taken seriously.
Absolutely. Same with political pundits like Tomi Lahren who shill one side for likes and clicks, and have their platform for only one reason. Makes me sick.

Last edited:
Gimme a couple Kardashians, one of Brad Pitt’s kids, Matt Damon, and throw in that chick that used to be Bruce Jenner. After the game we will hold a ceremony where they all get sworn in as Supreme Court justices to up our likes by 10%.

I would bet we may see some famous people for cuse-duke in dome. If it were 2019 duke vs 19-0 #1 cuse 1st game in ACC like it was in 2014, it would be biggest reg season of cbb since 1 of the fab 5 games.

Lil Jon? No idea who he is. So I looked him up on Wikipedia. Still have no idea who he is. He's a DJ? Back in the day I made some awesome mix tapes. People use to dance their butts off: Mony Mony, Shout, Brown Eyes Girl. I guess I'm a DJ also. Give me those courtside seats. Lil Jon can sit in my seats upstairs. Does he even know who Dave Siock is?
Nicely done.

no he does not.

but i would guess approximately 75-100x more people know who lil jon is than dave siock

Gimme a couple Kardashians, one of Brad Pitt’s kids, Matt Damon, and throw in that chick that used to be Bruce Jenner. After the game we will hold a ceremony where they all get sworn in as Supreme Court justices to up our likes by 10%.
The kardashians would spill something on the court causing battle to break his leg.

“That chick that used to be Bruce Jenner” ... priceless

Drake is always a front runner. Decent chances he shows up to watch Duke.

Denzel! I just like Denzel. Plus we were born on the same day of the year. I think that makes us like distant cousins or something.

He’s a “Kentucky fan”. From Toronto. With a broke J. Who throws himself into NBA trash talking exchanges as if it involves him, and tries to get in the locker room after the NBA finals.

Keep that clown out of the Dome, please.

He is the ultimate jinx. If he shows up in a Duke shirt, bet your house on Cuse.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom