JB having fun with crowd during game | Syracusefan.com

JB having fun with crowd during game

pearl31

in cahoots
hadn't seen a thread about this, sorry if already posted...
How about that moment in the first half where the dookies are chanting for JB to remove his jacket and he starts to for a second and then smiles wryly?!
Anybody got a screen capture or GIF for us?

CZC2vciWkAAYpRj.jpg

I didn't read the article, but did it mention that the jacket he wore last night was lined with photos of him ripping off the jacket two years ago?

I smell another auction piece in April!

I didn't read the article, but did it mention that the jacket he wore last night was lined with photos of him ripping off the jacket two years ago?

hahaha... awesome nugget!

Idk that looks like the Carrier Dome in the above picture, but it's not high res, so tough to see.

shandeezy7 said:
Idk that looks like the Carrier Dome in the above picture, but it's not high res, so tough to see.

Ha. You're right. That's definitely the dome. I was told otherwise. Should have looked for myself.

From what I could tell, looks like images of the dome and crowd plus record attendance number for the Duke/SU game at the dome 2 years ago

Ha. You're right. That's definitely the dome. I was told otherwise. Should have looked for myself.
You both might be right as it appears there is different photos in it when I blow it up.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom