JB Is Now A Defensive | Syracusefan.com

JB Is Now A Defensive

Cuse Action

2nd String
coach whose offense is brutal to watch. I remember SU teams that could score 80-90 points a game. We haven't had anything like that in years.

his ego is tied up in the defense. he doesn't care about offense

coach whose offense is brutal to watch. I remember SU teams that could score 80-90 points a game. We haven't had anything like that in years.
We don't have good offensive players. We have no low post offense. That makes it tough to score.

We won't have it again as long as he's still coach either. Zone, zone, zone. That's what it is all about.

Edit: not saying that it's either good or bad. It just is what it is.

What's he supposed to do when he doesn't have a point guard or anyone inside who is remotely a threat? Blame him for the roster but he's maximizing what he can do with the talent on this team.

Virginia is REALLY good at defense. We are not playing Rutgers. That said, I don't understand how you think that the same thing run over and over is going to yield different results. I swear if I hear " we just needed to make shots" in the presser.. making shots is on players, putting them in position to get shots is on coaching.

UVA is great, I am not denying that, but we are not helping ourselves at all and that is what is the most frustrating. Especially when we have 4 shooters out there.

cuz yeah most teams put up 80-90 on Virginia

We have 21 at the half man. I don't care if we're playing the all NBA defensive team, that's pathetic.

We have 21 at the half man. I don't care if we're playing the all NBA defensive team, that's pathetic.
oh don't worry I'm not trying to make excuses for that 1st half performance - just pointing out Virginia does this to most teams they play

We don't have good offensive players. We have no low post offense. That makes it tough to score.

Its kind of hard when you are lacking at two key positions

We're just not playing to our offensive strengths. I hope major adjustments are made, this offense will not beat Va.

We're just not playing to our offensive strengths. I hope major adjustments are made, this offense will not beat Va.

This offense will lose by 40.

I will tell you this. Mali and Lydon are no where near NBA players. They aren't even real good college players at this point. Good, yes. Real good, no.

I will tell you this. Mali and Lydon are no where near NBA players. They aren't even real good college players at this point. Good, yes. Real good, no.

I had this discussion at the end of the season saying they're good but not "excellent" and got destroyed around these parts. They are good with great moments but not at that next level as of yet.

I had this discussion at the end of the season saying they're good but not "excellent" and got destroyed around these parts. They are good with great moments but not at that next level as of yet.
Didn't you post that they would declare?

Unreal, they come out of nowhere to get to a regional final and people are bitching.

Unreal, they come out of nowhere to get to a regional final and people are bitching.

You don't think we're capable of beating Virginia? It's been a great run but I don't know how you can't be frustrated with the play.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom