Jerami Grant selected for the USA Select team | Syracusefan.com

Jerami Grant selected for the USA Select team

Years ago someone made the comment when Jerami gets up it looks like a baby giraffe standing up. This funny comment stuck with me.

g.png

That, and the Jay Bilas comment that "He almost burned up on re-entry" after Jerami made a monster dunk!

Dave85 said:
Years ago someone made the comment when Jerami gets up it looks like a baby giraffe standing up. This funny comment stuck with me.

That, and the Jay Bilas comment that "He almost burned up on re-entry" after Jerami made a monster dunk!

Wasn't it on that dunk where Bilas was kind of at a lack of words initially and you just hear him say "ugh". I loved his reaction, because it is hard to wow someone that watches that much basketball, and Jerami wowed him.

This is the directly tied to JB being on the staff. Both Coach K and JB are throwing bones to former players and because they are younger guys they get to prep the Olympic team. If Waiters wasn't a FA I bet he would be considered as well.

I wonder if Canada will select Tyler Eniis and we have 3 players in the Olympics for 3 different countries.
Melo-USA
Gbinije-Nigeria
Ennis-Canada

This is the directly tied to JB being on the staff. Both Coach K and JB are throwing bones to former players and because they are younger guys they get to prep the Olympic team. If Waiters wasn't a FA I bet he would be considered as well.

I wonder if Canada will select Tyler Eniis and we have 3 players in the Olympics for 3 different countries.
Melo-USA
Gbinije-Nigeria
Ennis-Canada
Has Melo confirmed he's going to be in the Olympics? Because I don't blame him or any other athlete for backing out of the Olympics because of the Zika virus.

Melo-USA
Gbinije-Nigeria
Ennis-Canada
Any chance Fab Melo makes it for Brazil?

Any chance Fab Melo makes it for Brazil?
Idk they had a very Good young center for the FIBA World Basketball, if anything probably the back up.

Brazil has Anderson Varajeo and Nene to play C. I doubt Melo is even considered.

Also, unless you want to have children I don't see many athletes pulling out. Zika is a concern but I doubt the athletes have to worry.

Melo-USA
Gbinije-Nigeria
Ennis-Canada

Unfortunately (for my rooting interests anyway) Canada has yet to qualify for the Olympics. They blew it last summer when they lost to a nobody (IIRC it was Costa Rica) maybe in the play in game to the Olympics at the Americas tournament.

This summer they are in a last chance tourney -- only 1 spot available amongst 5 teams which include France and Turkey. So it seems like 2020 for what should be a promising program to get its head out of its ass.

Andrew Wiggins, Cory Joseph, Tristan Thompson, Kelly Olynuk, Tyler Ennis is a really good starting 5 for Canada.
They could win that pre-Olympic berth.
Fill out the roster .JnCuse
Canada could add Kyle Wiltjer for shooting. They should have an all NBA and high college players roster.

I am happy for Jeremy, but why is Coach K-rat allowed to put all 20 of the Puke players on the team? Makes me sick to my stomach, I feel like puking.

Last edited:
I am happy for Jeremy, but why is Coach allowed to put all 20 of the Puke players on the team? Makes me sick to my stomach, I feel like puking.
Every Duke player on the select team deserves to be there, with the possible exception of Okafor, but his potential alone makes him a logical pick.

Also, unless you want to have children I don't see many athletes pulling out. Zika is a concern but I doubt the athletes have to worry.

I see what you did there....hilarious

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom