Jerry Palm's updated East regional bracketolgy is: | Syracusefan.com

Jerry Palm's updated East regional bracketolgy is:

Don't want Louisville or MSU in our bracket.

As crappy as Michigan St has been, how many times has Izzo led a somewhat underwhelming Mich St deep into the tourney. Let somebody else handle them in the sweet 16.

I don't see Louisville as a 3 yet as their resume isn't better than my worst 3 seed iowa st

Duke is a 4, Uva is a 3. MSG is ours to lose.

Doesn't JB own Izzo?

With the exception of the 2000 sham of a regional semi where we played them in Auburn Hills and they had a Spartan green colored court shipped in specifically for the NCAA games. What, the Piston's court wasn't good enough? That had to be the most blatant attempt to create a home court advantage, ever.

That game still hurts...and is still why I chuckle when people say SU had an unfair advantage in Albany.

Don't want Louisville or MSU in our bracket.

As crappy as Michigan St has been, how many times has Izzo led a somewhat underwhelming Mich St deep into the tourney. Let somebody else handle them in the sweet 16.

I'd prefer to have SU be the 4 seed, so we could play 'Nova rather than Michigan State or Louisville in the Sweet 16.

Louisville is a total crap shoot...you get them on Rick's bad hair day and we could beat them by 15...or they could throttle us by 15.

Ville would be tough, but we'd get revenge for them beating SU in BET championship last year.

would really just rather avoid a team/coach that has proven success against JB's 2-3 until at least the regional final.
i.e., let's not play l'vlle in the sweet16

Duke is a 4, Uva is a 3. MSG is ours to lose.

Err, yeah but all we have to do to lose it is not win the ACC tournament... So it is sort of a throwaway sentiment.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom