Jesse Edwards in portal and transfers to WVU | Page 143 | Syracusefan.com

Jesse Edwards in portal and transfers to WVU

Status
Not open for further replies.
In light of the Huggy Bear situation, I hope our coaches are pushing Jesse to return. There’s no reason for him to go to West Virginia with those inflated NIL numbers that are unlikely anywhere close to reality. He’ll get some good NIL here next season—and probably more than he was pitched, especially if we have a great season with him.
As a parent, my kid would be backing the heck up from such a coach.

CRAZY

As a parent, my kid would be backing the heck up from such a coach.

CRAZY

I believe Jesse and his parents made it very clear that it is about the check clearing and that is it. I don’t see how this would change one bit of that. If the money still spends, he stays with WVU. What am I missing?

I believe Jesse and his parents made it very clear that it is about the check clearing and that is it. I don’t see how this would change one bit of that. If the money still spends, he stays with WVU. What am I missing?
I think the only thing that could change is if his NIL deal is heavily incentive based. Perhaps they rethink the whole move, if Syracuse offer was all guaranteed. Because, who knows who the coach will be if Huggy is let go.

What you are missing, is that Jesse is a guy that hates bigots . I know this to be very important to him. I also don't think it will change things but that isn't Jesse. That would be his dad. He values money more than Jesse does.

Last edited:
New coach doesn't think the price is right.

Last edited:
What you are missing, is that Jesse is a guy that hates bigots . I know this to be very important to him. I also don't think it will change things but that isn't Jesse. That would be his dad. You values money more than Jesse does.
So you’re saying that Jesse is going to go play for a guy he hates?

But the thing is, the check isn’t going to clear. A.k.a., the promised high dollar figures aren’t going to materialize. In fact they have no check right now. It’s all just promises from people affiliated with an institution they don’t really know.

But the thing is, the check isn’t going to clear. A.k.a., the promised high dollar figures aren’t going to materialize. In fact they have no check right now. It’s all just promises.
I don't know, there's big tooth brush money in West Virginia.

What’s the Program coming to when the prospect of Jesse Edwards transferring triggers a thread with 143 pages of posts???

Jesse is Dutch, the Dutch are especially liberal and open. I would imagine he has a major ethical problem at hand. Would you work for a boss like Thuggins?

I don't know that he hates him. He hates bigotry. That I do know.

Well if that is true (I’m wondering who likes bigotry, but whatever), if they fire Huggins it will only strengthen the moral, ethical, and otherwise pure motives he had for transferring.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom