Jesse Edwards in portal and transfers to WVU | Page 16 | Syracusefan.com

Jesse Edwards in portal and transfers to WVU

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol. So you think he’s avoiding you because he’s got bad news?
Well, that’s probably on the list…but waaaaaay down.
Theo James Joke GIF by New York Comic Con

I have no clue what it takes. Just hear people say it has to be done in a foreign country. Can he sell an Edwards jersey for $1m? Lol.
I’m sure a booster can say “you can sell exclusive Jesse Edwards merch on my platform” in exchange for $X dollars lol

I think it’s probably too late for Dickinson unless he has an unbelievable relationship with our new assistant coach. Without Jesse, our front line is the worst in the ACC. There are some great forwards in the portal and we seemingly are not involved with any of them. I’m shocked how many portal kids that Georgetown are bringing in.

As someone, Mike?, suggested, just take a short trip to Canada.
We have plants in Canada, and I did as well when working for Keurig. We never told the Canadian border patrol that we were working when we went up there. Had to tell them we were going for meetings or training. They’re very sensitive to foreigners ‘working’ up there. Wonder if this might be related to why we haven’t heard others collecting NIL in Canada.

Just spitballing.

So it appears Judah is gone too right? At least that’s me reading between the lines here.

He must have got a promise.

I have faith Red will at least attack the portal. If we lose Judah and Jesse we have plenty to offer a big time transfer

Word will travel fast that we have a opening at the 5 and we will bring someone solid in...we have 3 seven footers already with Hima, Carey and Williams so good depth for matchups

Word will travel fast that we have a opening at the 5 and we will bring someone solid in...we have 3 seven footers already with Hima, Carey and Williams so good depth for matchups
Regardless, we’re going to see a downgrade at the 5 next season.

How would that be legal? He can't get NIL from anyone in this country.
But why can’t another school set him up with an NIL overseas like we were doing?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom