Jesse Edwards in portal and transfers to WVU | Page 98 | Syracusefan.com

Jesse Edwards in portal and transfers to WVU

Status
Not open for further replies.
So no biggy jesse is gone Girard is gone and weistman is gone and boeheim is gone. If we keep posting positives out of horse@hit maybe we'll convince ourselves this is a good thing and we're better off.

Give me a break if he goes to Kansas.
Yeah, fine if he goes to Georgia or West Virginia. We won't have to hear or see him next year. On Kansas, who knows, they could make a deep run in the NCAA tournament and we would have to watch him in that jersey. That would be super.

I think I'm officially done with this thread. All it's doing is making me more angry, depressed, and frustrated.

Good luck gents - I'm off to the Weitsman thread!
you're a glutton for punishment like me!

So no biggy jesse is gone Girard is gone and weistman is gone and boeheim is gone. If we keep posting positives out of horse@hit maybe we'll convince ourselves this is a good thing and we're better off.

You missed; Starling, Elijah Moore, coach Red, in talks with Dickinson, 2 new NIL donors w/some $, and Mintz still isn’t technically gone yet.

Did I miss any bad news?

I think I'm officially done with this thread. All it's doing is making me more angry, depressed, and frustrated.

Good luck gents - I'm off to the Weitsman thread!

See ya by page ~100 lol

Jesse to Kansas is a kick in the nuts. But, if he goes there then that leaves up just competing with Maryland/Gtown/UM for Hunter. Someone drop off a jumbo bag at his doorstep and make this happen please.

It is comical though how some on here have downplayed the loss of Jesse or that he's not all that good yet his top 3 is pretty fricken solid.

IMG_3091.jpeg

Maybe I’m alone in this but think this is the best outcome if it’s true. Would strangely be more at peace than if he jumped to a bigger program.

View attachment 226994
Maybe I’m alone in this but think this is the best outcome if it’s true. Would strangely be more at peace than if he jumped to a bigger program.
If he goes to WVU, then seriously...good riddance. And that's not bitterness talking.
I can stomach Gonzaga and Kansas, but to leave the Cuse for "Huggy Bear Central Mountain State University"? Really? :vomit:

If he goes to WVU, then seriously...good riddance. And that's not bitterness talking.
I can stomach Gonzaga and Kansas, but to leave the Cuse for "Huggy Bear Central Mountain State University"? Really? :vomit:
It would be clear that they just offered a stupid amount of money. I don’t want to play him next year or have this set a precedent where we start getting poached.

Maybe we could get a 6’10 345lb guy on our bench and John Chaney could be our bench coach?

If we could bring him back from the afterlife, sign him up.

Sounds like negotiating tactic to me. Likely WVU is the destination. Add two most prominent programs to the list to make it prettier and see if you can get some additional $ thrown your way. Adding Kansas & Gonzaga to the mix is like slabbing some lipstick on a pig (yes, I’m referring to WVU).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom