JGIII | Syracusefan.com

JGIII

GoSU96

Living Legend
What?

1. Wife said his adding weight has thrown off his center of gravity, which actually could be legit.

2. Gaining muscle mass in his chest and shoulders have messed with his motion and elasticity

3. He‘s baked

debate amongst yourselves

Couldnt watch tonight but I know both Triche and Cooney had to tone down muscle in their times on the hill.

I think he needs to grow into a different role.

Last season we needed him to be a caretaker. He was going to get a lot of minutes, and he had time within games to sort himself out.

This season... the role's different. We need bursts. 100% grit in 6 minute grinds. Come in, hustle like crazy, pop shots when you've got them. Take smart shots and when you're hot, get fed.

What?

1. Wife said his adding weight has thrown off his center of gravity, which actually could be legit.

2. Gaining muscle mass in his chest and shoulders have messed with his motion and elasticity

3. He‘s baked

debate amongst yourselves
What does he is baked mean? I know I am showing my age.

I didn't buy the Triche muscle argument, nor the Cooney one. I'm not buying this one either. It's not the added muscle mass that's impacting it. He just isn't quite in cardiovascular shape at the moment, imo. And he has not shot the ball well. That happens for players.

I think he needs to grow into a different role.

Last season we needed him to be a caretaker. He was going to get a lot of minutes, and he had time within games to sort himself out.

This season... the role's different. We need bursts. 100% grit in 6 minute grinds. Come in, hustle like crazy, pop shots when you've got them. Take smart shots and when you're hot, get fed.

yep...the microwave role. If hes hot, he plays and will go off. if not, he doesn’t,
nothing wrong with this role at all. Every great team needs one.

i don't know what the issue is. don't really want to jump to conclusions after another bad game, but sadly he just stagnates the offense too much, while not playing defense very well..

if he's not making any of the other players better with his passing and IQ, it makes him look worse shooting bricks.

no way he's as bad as the last 2 games.

people already have forgotten that he dropped 30 on nc state last year

i don't know what the issue is. don't really want to jump to conclusions after another bad game, but sadly he just stagnates the offense too much, while not playing defense very well..

if he's not making any of the other players better with his passing and IQ, it makes him look worse shooting bricks.

no way he's as bad as the last 2 games.

people already have forgotten that he dropped 30 on nc state last year

holy cow...

the game he “dropped” 30 on nc state?

couple of things about that want to see if you can remind me...

how many shots did he take?
what were his 3 pt attempted that game and how many did he make?

oh...and did we win the game?