Jimmy and Buddy to be on Packer and Durham at 830. | Syracusefan.com

Jimmy and Buddy to be on Packer and Durham at 830.

rrlbees

Have you donated to an SU NIL collective?
Staff member
Fun interview. Like Ox mentioned, Jimmy had technical issues at first but finally got in. Two great kids that bust on each other but you can see the respect and love. So happy for the family that this is happening. Happy for us fans too because they are both players.

Fun interview. Like AOC mentioned, Jimmy had technical issues at first but finally got in. Two great kids that bust on each other but you can see the respect and love. So happy foe the family that this is happening. Happy for us fans too because they are both players.

OX = AOC?

I knew it!

Buddy made it.

Jimmy can't get connected.

Buddy must be hogging all the wifi.
tenor (8).gif

I don't know if Buddy is technically older than his sister or not, but I can totally picture him have a middle-child meltdown of epic proportions.

'THIS WAS MY SCHOOL AND NOW HE'S HERE AND RUINING IT!"
Now I have it in my head that Buddy and Jimmy will be sitting next to each other on the bench, slapping and messing with each other.

But chances are probably low since I don't think there will be many minutes each game when they're on the bench at the same time.

Now I have it in my head that Buddy and Jimmy will be sitting next to each other on the bench, slapping and messing with each other.

But chances are probably low since I don't think there will be many minutes each game when they're on the bench at the same time.
Hopefully there will be a bunch.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom