Joe Moorhead for next HC | Page 7 | Syracusefan.com

Joe Moorhead for next HC

You gotta ask Marrone first. He won, can he be our Schiano or is he still thirsting for bigger.

otherwise I want the Holy Cross coach. He’s New England pedigree, feels like he’s on a chip/Brian Kelly trajectory. Need someone who can coach. Our recruiting is 50-60 range no matter the HC. I hear of it popping but it hasn’t since Pasqualoni 1995-1996 range
Just saying…..been monitoring and plotting for Bob for 2 years…

We can’t keep changing head coaches after 5 years we will never make progress
I think you almost always can see within 3 years whether a new hire is going to be better than the coach he replaced and/or be above average per the program's history.

2-10 last year... 2-9 so far this year... Morehead would've been a perfect fit for SU... maybe we can still get him... you know with all that winning and all... some things don't age well.
Some times we get fixated on guys that fit the profile. Its doesnt mean they will be sucessful everywhere. That goes for the big name coaches as well.

Some times we get fixated on guys that fit the profile. Its doesnt mean they will be sucessful everywhere. That goes for the big name coaches as well.
Which is why we should go for it on Chesney, IMO.
It's an out of the box hire that if successful, will go a long long way.
Imo, it's worth the risk of failure- we're not exactly Bama in WNY. So we lose a coupla 3 more years...take the damn shot!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bspencer309

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom