Josh Pastner... | Syracusefan.com

Josh Pastner...

I watched the halftime roundtable with Pastner. Man, that guy sounds like an idiot.

Yeah, but worse than that I think I've seen that roundtable about 6 times now. Can't the ACC Network find something else to drop into halftime?

Hey did you know that Grayson Allen considers K his friend?

Last edited:
If we ever go up against Pastner for a recruit we should show them that video. He said something like we got 8 conference wins and GTech will or may not ever get that many again.

Way to show confidence in the team, the school and yourself as a coach. Wouldn’t you want to say that we’re working hard to build a want to make 8 or more wins the norm for the program even if you’re full of it?

Speaking of halftime and commercials, if I see that guy from the addiction network in real life, I may have to kick him in the jimmy.

What’s it say about my choice in television shows that two-thirds of the commercials are The Addiction Network. “Why haven’t you called?” “You need to call RIGHT NOW!”

What’s it say about my choice in television shows that two-thirds of the commercials are The Addiction Network. “Why haven’t you called?” “You need to call RIGHT NOW!”

They show it because only addicted Cuse fans can still be watching when Cuse plays like this. They want to help us.

Speaking of halftime and commercials, if I see that guy from the addiction network in real life, I may have to kick him in the jimmy.
And the guy that is addicted to Crock as well?

i like that they have to run a disclaimer at the bottom of the screen saying this dude is not a real doctor.

the-addiction-network-drug-or-alcohol-problem-large-5.jpg

he's clearly a glue sniffer plucked from their cafeteria .

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom