JUCO Dionte Savage offered and visiting | Syracusefan.com

JUCO Dionte Savage offered and visiting

Could I get some syrup with those pancakes?

Big dude!!!

Had to mute the volume...my computer was making a horrendous noise during his video.

The play that impressed me was going and pancaking the middle linebacker.

Savage says he hasn't heard from Syracuse and he doesn't know what is going on.

He was supposed to visit here this weekend but has changed his plans.

He only had 2 offers including us but now has 6 additional ones.

No inside info here but wondering how the Burton kid from Fork Union committing affected Dionte Savage...

Savage says he hasn't heard from Syracuse and he doesn't know what is going on.

He was supposed to visit here this weekend but has changed his plans.

He only had 2 offers including us but now has 6 additional ones.

Was one of those from the Bills ? Try out for our practice squad please.

No inside info here but wondering how the Burton kid from Fork Union committing affected Dionte Savage...

Big gap in eligibility year. Given how much of a project Burton is said to be, they would likely never compete against each other for PT.

ESPN recruiting site shows he gave verbal to Baylor today... Wonder if will still be visiting?

Apparently either we lost interest because he kept saying he hadn't heard from us or his file slipped into a crack in the recruiting office and is in a deep dark vortex.

darn because with his size he could of been syracuse's version of dj fluker

It looks like we did not contact Savage or Hunter during the coaching transition. When we did get in touch with Savage it was too late as others showed him love while we were in scramble mode.

I wish we had all recruits and commits contacted by the AD & remaining staff until things settled down. As I recall when Shady left RU the AD contacted every recruit and held their class together until Flood was given the job. I sent a note to the football staff when Savage was out there in the wilderness saying he wasn't hearing from SU. It wasn't until January 17, last Thursday, that anyone contacted him. In this business of recruiting you can't let grass grow under your feet.

These guys could have been a package deal.

I wish we had all recruits and commits contacted by the AD & remaining staff until things settled down. As I recall when Shady left RU the AD contacted every recruit and held their class together until Flood was given the job. I sent a note to the football staff when Savage was out there in the wilderness saying he wasn't hearing from SU. It wasn't until January 17, last Thursday, that anyone contacted him. In this business of recruiting you can't let grass grow under your feet.

Exactly. And what Pernetti did was name himself part of the staff and took the recruiting test. Then he started calling on recruits.

no one can contact the kids unless they pass the test. maybe the DR never took it.

Love the highlight film and heard from my old AZ ties that he was quite a prospect. Too bad.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KD95

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom