Class of 2017 - JUCO DT Royal Silver (IA) Verbal to Minnesota | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2017 JUCO DT Royal Silver (IA) Verbal to Minnesota

Perhaps but his size and speed 4.79 in 40) are not bad.

perhaps everyone has missed the boat. Iowa kid at Iowa JUCO not offered by either Iowa or Iowa State. it's January 25 and we're his only offer. i certainly hope he turns out to be an all-american but let call it what it is.

perhaps everyone has missed the boat. Iowa kid at Iowa JUCO not offered by either Iowa or Iowa State. it's January 25 and we're his only offer. i certainly hope he turns out to be an all-american but let call it what it is.

He doesn't need to be an all american, he's a body and one that we need.

He doesn't need to be an all american, he's a body and one that we need.

he's a body until he cant crack the rotation or gets eaten up when he does. He doesn't have to be an AA, i'd settle for productive against the ACC schedule. Ty Cross and Anthony Guidice were bodies to. Ya know what I'm sayin.

he's a body until he cant crack the rotation or gets eaten up when he does. He doesn't have to be an AA, i'd settle for productive against the ACC schedule. Ty Cross and Anthony Guidice were bodies to. Ya know what I'm sayin.
Could be academics. This might be one of those non-commitable until we see your final grades offers.

Good point, but here is another angle.

What if he provides the same "body/production" that a Guidice/Cross would produce but does it with a complete "buy in" of the system?

Do you think that it is helpful in the overall scheme if the production/contribution is the same but the energy/attitude/karma is "bought into" the system which may contribute to a larger degree of 'buy in" from other players?

Honest question, as I have loved your posts for over a decade (on various sites).

Last edited:
I don't have high expectations for JUCOs as a general rule, but if we have room and we're not taking tons of them, at this point, why not?

Well seeing he isn't visiting I don't believe, then I would think he's not signing.

C3Y_osGUYAADH3U.jpg

I liked this kid. Gees mn signed a slew of dts like 6 last count.

Yeah, all due respect... but gophers =/= elite.

Just saying.

But that aside, good luck. And keep rowing... whatever that means in the context of college football.

Sounds merrily.

Let me see, this recruit is ok for Minnesota and not for us; how does that work again?
question_mark2.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cuse702

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom