Julian Whigham | Syracusefan.com

Julian Whigham

Aweart23

2nd String
Article from another site

Dwyer HS (ranked #9 in the state of Florida) beat St. Thomas Aquinas to reach the state semi's. Whigham had his 10th interception for the year for Dwyer in the game. He has been playing safety, don't know if he moves to corner when he gets here. 6' 1" 175 lbs. Prob needs a year or two to add a little weight

again the trend, athletic, raw but needs time, and I agree will need probably a year or two but the skill set is there.

Having the season over allows to sit back and see things a bit more rationally. I don't have any issue with the defensive side or o line. I just wish we could get one or two skill guys that are game changers on O and develop a qb that can really put pressure on the defense with his athleticism. We have complements on offense that will be great with Lemon and hopefully sales and Smith as your battering ram

again the trend, athletic, raw but needs time, and I agree will need probably a year or two but the skill set is there.

Having the season over allows to sit back and see things a bit more rationally. I don't have any issue with the defensive side or o line. I just wish we could get one or two skill guys that are game changers on O and develop a qb that can really put pressure on the defense with his athleticism. We have complements on offense that will be great with Lemon and hopefully sales and Smith as your battering ram

Completely agree. The lack of a playmaker(besides Williams) has been the reason for Marrones under .500 record.