Julius Hodge Schadenfreude | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Julius Hodge Schadenfreude

docsu said:
OOOOOOOOO! Cryptic posts stating pseudo facts with no evidence? I'm sold!. Let's not pretend you would have been pissed if he had come here. I'm sure you'd have found a way to reconcile his so-called "daddy issue."

Who said I would have been pissed if he came here? I said daddy was baggage and that's the case no matter where he went.

I love people who don't know something so they come out with the attacks.

I love people who don't know something so they come out with the attacks.

Look dude you have this history of stating one sentence "facts" without anything to back them up. If you have something to share then just come out with it. If all you have is the "point forward" nonsense that everyone who followed Harris' recruitment for a minute knows about then thanks anyway.

docsu said:
Look dude you have this history of stating one sentence "facts" without anything to back them up. If you have something to share then just come out with it. If all you have is the "point forward" nonsense that everyone who followed Harris' recruitment for a minute knows about then thanks anyway.

Facts are facts no matter short or long. Daddy was baggage. Not hard to understand. Playing point forward isn't baggage. And I don't need to back anything up. Don't like the post, move on. There's a reason a LOT of posters don't share much anymore.

To my surprise he has become a real solid pro ever since getting traded to the Magic last year. Averaged 17ppg last year with them and then close to 15ppg this past season after returning from injury.
To my surprise he has become a real solid pro ever since getting traded to the Magic last year. Averaged 17ppg last year with them and then close to 15ppg this past season after returning from injury.
Wow. I didn't know that. I stand corrected. I'm glad that things have worked out for him. I just remember that his father played a major role in contributing to all the drama that was associated with his recruitment and his ESPN televised announcement during the Big East tournament. Our program is of the stature that not getting any one particular recruit isn't an apocalyptic event.

Facts are facts no matter short or long. Daddy was baggage. Not hard to understand. Playing point forward isn't baggage. And I don't need to back anything up. Don't like the post, move on. There's a reason a LOT of posters don't share much anymore.

So you have nothing, aside from a desire to feel like a big man on the internet.

Thank you for sorting that out.

docsu said:
So you have nothing, aside from a desire to feel like a big man on the internet. Thank you for sorting that out.

Yea, that's it. Lol.

This is the story as I know it

1. Dad had clothing business that was in trouble. Made ugly cartoon clothing jacket ext. UT had a wealthy booster to take the inventory off his hands.

2 dad wanted guarantee he would start

3 dad wanted son to play pt forward and offense build around him

4. Dad made UT coaches send a video of every practice to him

5. Dad always complained about Tobias getting enough shots. Ext blah blah

Bottom line. We would not do any of above other than probably tell him that he would most likely be a starter.

Family. Wanted more End of story. Rather have a polite kid with a overbearing father than some of the kids we have had in past. I honestly think he made a mistake mainly because he is a celebrity on Long Island and Syracuse would have enhanced that further. In the end the clothing money is chump change compared to what his career earnings will be. This is a good kid who will have long nba career and would have been huge asset to school assuming we did not get involved in the financial game that was played.

How was that insiders.

goodroc said:
This is the story as I know it 1. Dad had clothing business that was in trouble. Made ugly cartoon clothing jacket ext. UT had a wealthy booster to take the inventory off his hands. 2 dad wanted guarantee he would start 3 dad wanted son to play pt forward and offense build around him 4. Dad made UT coaches send a video of every practice to him 5. Dad always complained about Tobias getting enough shots. Ext blah blah Bottom line. We would not do any of above other than probably tell him that he would most likely be a starter. Family. Wanted more End of story. Rather have a polite kid with a overbearing father than some of the kids we have had in past. I honestly think he made a mistake mainly because he is a celebrity on Long Island and Syracuse would have enhanced that further. In the end the clothing money is chump change compared to what his career earnings will be. This is a good kid who will have long nba career and would have been huge asset to school assuming we did not get involved in the financial game that was played. How was that insiders.

That was pretty darn good.

And even if some if it isn't true, Daddy was baggage. I don't think some understand the meaning if the word. Some parents help their kid through the process, Daddy a Harris wanted to be the process.

This is the story as I know it

1. Dad had clothing business that was in trouble. Made ugly cartoon clothing jacket ext. UT had a wealthy booster to take the inventory off his hands.

2 dad wanted guarantee he would start

3 dad wanted son to play pt forward and offense build around him

4. Dad made UT coaches send a video of every practice to him

5. Dad always complained about Tobias getting enough shots. Ext blah blah

Bottom line. We would not do any of above other than probably tell him that he would most likely be a starter.

Family. Wanted more End of story. Rather have a polite kid with a overbearing father than some of the kids we have had in past. I honestly think he made a mistake mainly because he is a celebrity on Long Island and Syracuse would have enhanced that further. In the end the clothing money is chump change compared to what his career earnings will be. This is a good kid who will have long nba career and would have been huge asset to school assuming we did not get involved in the financial game that was played.

How was that insiders.

I'm glad someone's willing to share.

Still however I would have taken him. Not a Julius Hodge situation at all in my opinion.

docsu said:
I'm glad someone's willing to share. Still however I would have taken him. Not a Julius Hodge situation at all in my opinion.

Me too. I'm pissed nobody ever shared #4 with me.