just a reminder what a doosh Randy Edsall is | Syracusefan.com

just a reminder what a doosh Randy Edsall is

the best is when the narcississtic dbag blows right by him and leaves the kid hanging who is trying to give him a high 5. At one time Millhouse had a great photo shop pic of this thing. What a tool.

Remember when people wanted him and Skip here?

Yikes

I heard on Bud and Manchild today that Edsall actually had the offer and wanted more money. I assume they were talking about when Marrone got the job? Does anyone know the background? How much he wanted how much was offered?

Not saying I was a huge proponent of RE as SU HC, but we should all be glad that no one's posting footage of any of us at various parties we've all attended (where we acted just as foolishly or worse). ;)

Edsall was definitley wanted by this board (or ots previous incarnation). Skip not so much.

I heard on Bud and Manchild today that Edsall actually had the offer and wanted more money. I assume they were talking about when Marrone got the job? Does anyone know the background? How much he wanted how much was offered?

I've heard that a verbal deal was essentially in place. And a few days after said deal had been agreed to, we played uconn in the Dome, during Gerg's last year. Uconn slaughtered us, and the rumor is that Edsall had second thoughts after he saw how poor the talent was, etc.

Remember when people wanted him and Skip here?

Yikes

Do you remember who was here before that?

We would have been happy if we hired a domestic pet.

loser.jpg

We would have been happy if we hired a domestic pet.

I know that's not true. It wasn't like they weren't going to fill the job.

I know that's not true. It wasn't like they weren't going to fill the job.

My attempt at a point is that, at the time, Edsall and Skip Holtz looked like good hires given where we were. Their lack of success at their next job doesn't take away that they were successful in their previous job.

I understand that the process is deeper than that (cultural fit, geographic fit, etc.), but I'm not paid to make those decisions. Just Monday Morning QB them. (I'm actually not even paid for that, but should be).

My attempt at a point is that, at the time, Edsall and Skip Holtz looked like good hires given where we were. .

Maybe to some people.

Maybe to some people.

Well, not everyone can be as smart as everyone else. As Judge Smails said, the world needs ditch diggers too.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom