Just curious... | Syracusefan.com

Just curious...

Scooch

Living Legend
Has Mike Hopkins made any statements since this thing broke?

Sorry if there was some 100 post thread devoted to this topic, I've been staying away from here purposefully.

Not that I've seen, but then, why would there be? If Gross isn't making statements, Hop damn sure isn't.

Sorry if there was some 100 post thread devoted to this topic, I've been staying away from here purposefully.
I do not believe he has made a statement up to this point.

Not a word nor should there be any coming from an assistant.

Do you mean since the release of the tape? Prior to that, he commented that JB doesn't visit peoples' rooms.

The only thing I have heard him say publicly is that JB is "a ghost" on the road and he could compltely see how he had never been in BF's room

No chance he makes a comment if he wants to keep his job.

Great. Very happy to hear he hasn't said anything. Smart guy. Good sign for the future.

Not that I've seen, but then, why would there be? If Gross isn't making statements, Hop damn sure isn't.

Well we was a roommate of the guy. I am sure people have a ton of questions for him.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom