Just noticed something with Davis' girlfriends interview... | Syracusefan.com

Just noticed something with Davis' girlfriends interview...

liljoe

Scout Team
The main reason for even bring the girlfriend into any of these reports is because she "saw" how Bernie Fine looked at Bobby Davis, like he controlled him. She could tell there were secrets in Fines house, dark things, because the shades were always drawn.

Here is what makes me go "Hmmmmmmmmm?" the girlfriend was the first person Bobby ever told about the abuse, at age 29!

If Bernie seemed so disturbing back then, why did a conversation not occur with Bobby until many years later? Are we to seriously believe that she remembered all the looks that far into the future? Just doesn't make sense...

I wonder if she was one of the individual's they talked to when they first investigated in 2002?

My point is I know how I was and how kids are at that age with their girlfriends and boyfriends and you are telling me that neither one of them talked about it to each other? I don't believe that at all. All it takes is a night of drinking and the lips at the age open up...

In reality, who the hell remembers "weird looks" that somebody gave to another person...20 years after it happened???

Nobody has that type of recall.

My point is I know how I was and how kids are at that age with their girlfriends and boyfriends and you are telling me that neither one of them talked about it to each other? I don't believe that at all. All it takes is a night of drinking and the lips at the age open up...
Continue...

Unless the girl is Sasha Grey, then you wouldn't need any booze.

According to Mark Schwarz, Davis does. Remembers, it's amazing how consistent his story has remained over the years...
Recall of events that supposedly happened to you...yes, that is possible.

Recall of events that happened in passing to a third party, that is highly unlikely to have that recall.

Can you remember any subtle looks that you witnessed somebody given to a different person from 20 years ago? I know I can't even think of one. Lifetime of memories, but remembering odd looks that somebody gave to another person is not part of my memory bank.

That whole thing with the girlfriend was the biggest indicator that ESPN has NOTHING. That was an embarrassment. Also remember that Schwarz claims the girlfriend was approached by Mrs. Fine at the time asking her if she thought something was funny was going on. Actually he phrases it that Mrs. Fine thought for sure something funny was going on and she came to the babysitter for reassurance/confirmation about her feelings.

Like YEAH RIGHT people. The freaking 16 year old baby sitter is the first person a wife would go to if she had concerns about her husband being a pedophile for christ's sake. The whole reporting of this thing is so preposterous it boggles the mind.

She didn't say they were subtle. I think I could remember really creepy looks that long if it was a look some women gave my girlfriend.

Also, maybe Davis and the girl talked about it at the time but Davis didn't admit anything until he was 27.

I realize we all hope this isn't true but many here are really contorting themselves to disbelieve the accusers. They could be setting themselves up for a really big let-down. Or a career in the circus.

Recall of events that supposedly happened to you...yes, that is possible.

Recall of events that happened in passing to a third party, that is highly unlikely to have that recall.

Can you remember any subtle looks that you witnessed somebody given to a different person from 20 years ago? I know I can't even think of one. Lifetime of memories, but remembering odd looks that somebody gave to another person is not part of my memory bank.

I realize we all hope this isn't true but many here are really contorting themselves to disbelieve the accusers. They could be setting themselves up for a really big let-down. Or a career in the circus.

Contorting? The reality is, the information we have from interviews is going to be very similar to what information the police will have in their investigation. It isn't like there is going to be DNA evidence. At least, I don't think there is any blue dress involved.

The police are going to have to take all sorts of interviews and piece them together an determine if there is a clear picture of abuse. Based on all statement and interviews I have seen at this point, the whole story seems to be a bit too manufactured. I think the police will arrive at a similar conclusion.