Just renewed, nice surprise! | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Just renewed, nice surprise!

I tried to renew today but forgot my password. I was sent a temporary password, but it didn't work. Now I'm locked out and the customer service number is the Dome box office, which is closed. Damn, if only I knew someone in the ticket office to help me out... I was even considering getting a seatback or two for myself and my elderly mother...
Save the password to your home computer...you won't have to go through this.

OK--now I get the semi-sarcastic earlier post. :rolleyes: Always glad to throw in a plug for somebody who is doing a GREAT job like your nephew Dan.

BTW, is he an Eagles fan like us poor suckers?

No worries. He's not an Eagles fan, he's a Giants fan. I have McNabb to blame for my misery. I agree, he is doing a great job. He's not blowing smoke when he says that he'll do what he can to help people out. He is a huge Cuse fan and does what he can to share that passion with whomever will listen. He makes me one proud uncle. Well, other than that Giants thing that is!

The good news if lesters offense isnt better than mcdonalds, at least u can fall asleep comfortably

The good news if lesters offense isnt better than mcdonalds, at least u can fall asleep comfortably
How could his offense not be better? Hunt is back and the WRs are more experienced and TEs that can play the position and the mind to know which plays will be effective at certain points in the game.

How could his offense not be better? Hunt is back and the WRs are more experienced and TEs that can play the position and the mind to know which plays will be effective at certain points in the game.

I think a response of how could his offense NOT be better and nothing further wouldve sufficed. Gmac was an epic failure

I think a response of how could his offense NOT be better and nothing further wouldve sufficed. Gmac was an epic failure
You might want to ask how Shafer missed this for so long?Shouldn't the head coach be aware of such things.Ateam struggling to score might just be an indication of a major problem before and after team altering injuries.