Just secured my Clemson Tix... | Syracusefan.com

Just secured my Clemson Tix...

First football game in the Dome since 66-13...

Cannot wait...

I will trade two Giants-Cowboys tickets on the 30-yeard line 30 rows from the field for two-three great seats to Clemson...I agree this game could have something special we haven't had in awhile.

Forza why 15 years?

Good question. Dad had primo seats and left Syracuse for Washington DC in '99.

Daughter born in 2000.

Saw GT at meadowlands in 01.

Program was in decline so no urgency to go.

Started coaching my daughter in 05 and have been heavily involved in my kids' sports ever since.

Plus was getting SU fix through hoops in NYC meto area plus every game but Manhattan in '03.

Long winded way of saying life just got in the way.

Good question. Dad had primo seats and left Syracuse for Washington DC in '99.

Daughter born in 2000.

Saw GT at meadowlands in 01.

Program was in decline so no urgency to go.

Started coaching my daughter in 05 and have been heavily involved in my kids' sports ever since.

Plus was getting SU fix through hoops in NYC meto area plus every game but Manhattan in '03.

Long winded way of saying life just got in the way.

LOL I read that and was thinking...life got in the way before you wrote it.

Welcome back...please swing by the Fine Mess.

I appreciate everything you had to say ... EXCEPT for "Program was in decline so no urgency to go."

:bang:

I appreciate everything you had to say ... EXCEPT for "Program was in decline so no urgency to go."

:bang:

When you work a sh!tload of hours like I always have and you basically only get to see your kids on the weekend, that is the choice I made.

The choice between staying home with my daughter, and son after he was born, or spending the weekend away from them was a really easy choice.

In fact, no matter how good the team is, the only reason I am back in the fold is that now my son, and periodically my daughter, go with me.

That goes for football, hoops and lax, Giants, Yankees and any other sporting event.

The last sporting event I went to in any sport for any team without either my son or daughter was the Seton Hall game back in 2009 - and that was only because my son and I were going together and he got sick as a dog after Xmas.

Clemson will be the next but that is only because my wife and I are also going to homecoming for our 25th...

forza welcome back, it will be rocking in the Dome I believe we will be 4-0 hopefully vs a 4-0 clemson team... 49,000 orange clad maniacs.. I got a dream... Now before then rise up for EPL Saturday Tomorrow! #Sunderland

Looks like I will be making the Clemson game as well. One of the things I miss most is tailgating with a great group of fans across the street from Varsity. For the first time in a couple of years, it looks like game on once again!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom