Justin Pugh: Giants | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

Justin Pugh: Giants

He was doing fine at guard. He is a liability at tackle because he is so slow off the snap.
Yeah, it's a little crazy when you ask your guard, that you just signed after not playing for a year, to slide to tackle mid game. How crazy is it that they don't have another tackle to plug in there?

Pugh played remarkably well last night
He looked like a guy ‘straight off the couch’ but one whose been there before.

I give him my Kaiser’s Seal of Approval. He can block for Danny and Saquon again, as we move to get the record to 5-5.

I know this is nit picking but man I wish he said “Syracuse university” because it’s so rare to hear that these days and it just is nice for recruits and national audience to hear. I did lol it was a funny joke “off the couch” but dang it we aren’t bama where every team has a player from them lol

I know this is nit picking but man I wish he said “Syracuse university” because it’s so rare to hear that these days and it just is nice for recruits and national audience to hear. I did lol it was a funny joke “off the couch” but dang it we aren’t bama where every team has a player from them lol
i would imagine more people googled Justin Pugh college after he said that, than anyone wouldve remembered it if he actually said Syracuse.

FWIW: he was saying his HS at end of his 1st Giants tenure.

i would imagine more people googled Justin Pugh college after he said that, than anyone wouldve remembered it if he actually said Syracuse.

FWIW: he was saying his HS at end of his 1st Giants tenure.
Booooo name drop the cuse lol! I get your point but it hits me in the good feels when I hear “Syracuse university”

Booooo name drop the cuse lol! I get your point but it hits me in the good feels when I hear “Syracuse university”
I think Tirico tried to make up for it by talking about TD spending most of his college career

I think the university name drop during intros is the most overrated recruiting piece in the world. None of these kids care, they know what schools put guys in the league.

I think the university name drop during intros is the most overrated recruiting piece in the world. None of these kids care, they know what schools put guys in the league.
I love it.

Don’t think it has too much to do with recruiting, but I like to hear the randomness of it.

Talent is found.

Talent rises.

So to all you moms and dads out their with future Tom Brady’s and Lawrence Taylor’s, if your kid isn’t playing….he likely sucks. But if he works hard and actually has talent… if he can get to Idaho St and succeed….he can play alongside the kids who went to Alabama in the NFL.

He has had a nice career, if he never plays again, he should be proud.

Heard a lot of great locker room stories regarding him and how he conducted himself and the accountability he enforced on the OL and the offense.

I don’t know what his future may hold, but I hope the Giants resign him for the off season program and he’s invited to camp as a Veteran OL-swing on a team friendly deal.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom