Justin Pugh | Syracusefan.com

Justin Pugh

KaiserUEO

2022 and 2x ESPN Tourney Challenge Winner
realize all you guys ignore and/or hate him because he doesnt throw, run or catch the ball, but he started at LT last night. that represents the 3rd position on the OL he has started for the Giants over the last 3 years.

pretty nice accomplishment.

protecting Eli's blindside is no small task.

he threw 32x, was not sacked and millhouse tells me his rating was 119.

hes also the defacto leader of the OL. hes the go to guy for quotes in the lockerroom and shows up on the Giants pregame shows as well.

turning into a fine pro.

realize all you guys ignore and/or hate him because he doesnt throw, run or catch the ball, but he started at LT last night. that represents the 3rd position on the OL he has started for the Giants over the last 3 years.

hes also the defacto leader of the OL. hes the go to guy for quotes in the lockerroom and shows up on the Giants pregame shows as well.

turning into a fine pro.
th

We need as many successful pros as we can for recruiting purposes. I hope Cam Lynch sticks with the Rams for this reason and wanting all our alums to do well.

Didn't Marrone say he had the best feet he had ever seen in a lineman? Something like that.

turning into a fine pro.
Yet fat Mike on the fan says he can't be good if he is playing more than one position.

Yet fat Mike on the fan says he can't be good if he is playing more than one position.
Didn't hear him say that.

Wonder what he will think when the starting fullback sacks tyrod on Sunday...

for those of you scoring at home, Flowers got hurt on the 1st play of the game so Pugh moved from LG to LT, and then back inside when Flowers came back in 2nd qtr. his versatility has been key to these last 2 wins.

i also wanted to bump this up, for i correctly predicted that the Fullback would sack tyrod.

afc east is pretty weak. glad to be playing them this year.

for those of you scoring at home, Flowers got hurt on the 1st play of the game so Pugh moved from LG to LT, and then back inside when Flowers came back in 2nd qtr. his versatility has been key to these last 2 wins.

i also wanted to bump this up, for i correctly predicted that the Fullback would sack tyrod.

afc east is pretty weak. glad to be playing them this year.
Yawn. I am glad for Pugh versatility is what makes a 5 year pro into a 10 year pro. He played well and I thought the Giants OL played really well run blocking against a tough Bills DL.

However, New England gave Coughlin his game plan and you guys attacked the same areas the Patriots attacked the Bills over the middle seems and out in the flat by getting rid of the ball fast.

AFC East is actually the best division in the AFC from top to bottom this year. South is a disgrace, North is injured, and the West is Manning and underachieving teams.

Its an election year so Patriots-Giants may play 2 times this year. I look forward to the Pats at Cowboys this weekend and then week 10 in the Meadowlands.

Yawn. I am glad for Pugh versatility is what makes a 5 year pro into a 10 year pro. He played well and I thought the Giants OL played really well run blocking against a tough Bills DL.

However, New England gave Coughlin his game plan and you guys attacked the same areas the Patriots attacked the Bills over the middle seems and out in the flat by getting rid of the ball fast.

AFC East is actually the best division in the AFC from top to bottom this year. South is a disgrace, North is injured, and the West is Manning and underachieving teams.

Its an election year so Patriots-Giants may play 2 times this year. I look forward to the Pats at Cowboys this weekend and then week 10 in the Meadowlands.

Alsacs I will be Dallas bound for Sundays game. Looking forward to a strong Pats performance.

Patsies should win by 30 this weekend.

Dolphins just fired their coach.
Bills are coached by the jets fired coach.
Jets are well, the jets...and start Fitzpatrick.
Pats are the pats.

If that's the best the AFC has to offer, then I'm putting my $$ on the NFC field and take my chances v B & B knowing they lost last year if not for Carroll and Wilson.

He's a real good dude, so happy to see him playing well for the NYFG.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom