Juwaun Price in the portal | Syracusefan.com

Juwaun Price in the portal

RB position not with as many numbers as it had not too long ago.
Yup. It all works out in the end. Depth wise I think we should have just enough. Peña would likely go back to RB and could produce pretty well if the injuries made it dire.

RB position not with as many numbers as it had not too long ago.
Yep but overall room quality
Emoji Increasing GIF by emoji® - The Iconic Brand

Yep but overall room quality
Emoji Increasing GIF by emoji® - The Iconic Brand
Eh, I'm bullish on Willis and Hart but I liked Daniels and Parkman too. I think they just didn't fit anymore.

Not surprising. From what I’ve heard Willis has been an animal in camp. Not only did he jump Price but he might even take away some carries from Allen. Allen will still get the vast majority of the carries but don’t expect him to get pretty much 100% of the carries like he did last year and Tucker did the years prior. Willis will get some meaningful carries. He’s a stud

Not surprising. From what I’ve heard Willis has been an animal in camp. Not only did he jump Price but he might even take away some carries from Allen. Allen will still get the vast majority of the carries but don’t expect him to get pretty much 100% of the carries like he did last year and Tucker did the years prior. Willis will get some meaningful carries. He’s a stud
Hopefully back to the days of Neal, Strickland, and Howard.
Keep players fresh and healthy.

if he can get admitted, maybe he goes to Vanderbilt who recently hired a handful of New Mexico St coaching staff, and the QB portaled in

we need 4 RBS just have practice you would think at the level he wants to run it at.

we need 4 RBS just have practice you would think at the level he wants to run it at.
Imagine we go grab one in the portal, even if young for depth. The walk on was decent from what i remember

Imagine we go grab one in the portal, even if young for depth. The walk on was decent from what i remember
If we are short on space I don’t think we will.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom