Kadary Richmond Press Conference | Dec 10 | Syracusefan.com

Kadary Richmond Press Conference | Dec 10

Kadary Richmond: "The past few games have been really fun. It was my first few college games going up and down. Just getting a feel for it."

Kadary Richmond said his main goal is winning. Defensive focus is on stopping dribble penetration ahead of Boston College.

Richmond said he's tried to use the playmaking mindset he developed at Brewster Academy. Last year was his first year playing a lot of point guard.

What Kadary Richmond has taken from his first four games: "It's very fast-paced, very intense. Nothing like high school. I've figured out what my role is here during these first few games."

Kadary Richmond said he's grown in playmaking and decision-making since getting to campus over the summer. He credits veterans for helping him there.

Kadary Richmond said HC Jim Boeheim hasn't given him an indication of how much he'll play with Buddy Boeheim back.

Kadary Richmond on learning Syracuse's 2-3 zone: "Sometimes, I'll forget some of the things, but I'm getting better as we continue practicing and playing."

Kadary Richmond on messaging from Jim Boeheim: "From Day 1, he told me to trust the process."

Kadary Richmond asked where he can get better: "I think I need to work on picking my spots on the court, knowing when to attack and when to make plays. Being a little more aggressive sometimes."

Kadary Richmond said he feels more confident with his left hand in a sense. He broke it when he was younger and, in doing physical therapy, his handle with his off-hand became really strong.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KD95

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom