Kaleb Joseph | Syracusefan.com

Kaleb Joseph

CusefanATL

2018 Iggy Post Season Record NCAA Winner
I have told the story about having an early flight on Sunday AM after the Houston Final 4. I woke up at like 5:00 am and called an uber... The Uber driver that accepted me just so happened to be dropping off Kaleb Joseph at the hotel. He gave me a head nod as he got out and i got in the Uber.

Pretty full circle to see this. Really happy for him and honestly proud of him. Its a remarkable turnaround and he seems to be passionate about it. Rooting for him.

Last edited by a moderator:
I have told the story about having an early flight on Sunday AM after the Houston Final 4. I woke up at like 5:00 am and called an uber... The Uber driver that accepted me just so happened to be dropping off Kaleb Joseph at the hotel. He gave me a head nod as he got out and i got in the Uber.

Pretty full circle to see this. Really happy for him and honestly proud of him. Its a remarkable turnaround and he seems to be passionate about it. Rooting for him.

wow

One thing I always admired about Kaleb is that when we were making our 2016 Final Four run, he was completely relegated to the bench at that point and wasn't playing at all. A lot of guys would have sulked and checked out, but he was all about the team on the bench and was going nuts during that UVA comeback.

Screenshot 2023-10-31 165310.png

Thanks so much for sharing. This is beyond impressive. What a fine young man.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom