Kaleb Tarczewski | Syracusefan.com

Kaleb Tarczewski

EastCoast2

Board Mathematician
There's not many players I'd put on my team before him. I've followed him since high school, and he's gotten better and better each year. Now he looks like a more offensively skilled Fab Melo. Very similar defensive player. Would have been the perfect anchor in the zone.

I like him as well. He was very good last year. Physical with a nice touch shooting. I think he fouled out in that excellent game vs Wisconsin in the E8 or and that was when Kaminsky took over.

'Zona's got their hands full with K-State right now. Raggedy game, both sides showing more power than finesse, and that Hawaii air must be throwing their shooting off ...;)

Great game. The battle down low is fierce. K-State's center is a wide body. 2 point game!

There's not many players I'd put on my team before him. I've followed him since high school, and he's gotten better and better each year. Now he looks like a more offensively skilled Fab Melo. Very similar defensive player. Would have been the perfect anchor in the zone.

I feel like he has the face of a 13 year old, and the body of an NFL outside linebacker.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom