Kaleb | Syracusefan.com

Kaleb

jarandle9

Walk On
Has anyone heard or seen anything with Kaleb's progression this summer? Obviously, he's going to be a huge X-factor for us this year, and I'm curious how he's been improving.

He led a usa east junior team in scoring over the summer 15ppg. And led them in a unexpected win against pros.
Let's say thats good news.

Hes at the 1:06 mark of this video from a few weeks ago.

Has anyone heard or seen anything with Kaleb's progression this summer? Obviously, he's going to be a huge X-factor for us this year, and I'm curious how he's been improving.

I think Kaleb just had a case of freshmen-itus. He had tunnel vision. He's going to be much more experienced this time around. He's not going to be like TE or MCW but I think we will see a marked improvement.

I just keep he keeps working on his 2nd blowby gear. His outside shot may/may not come this year, but we have cooney gbinije,malachi and lydon for that. A lefthand finish around the rim is really important as well as him and Gbinije will be our halfcourt transition lane attackers.

He led a usa east junior team in scoring over the summer 15ppg. And led them in a unexpected win against pros.
Let's say thats good news.

Hes at the 1:06 mark of this video from a few weeks ago.

He sure loves that little 360 layup move from the right side. He showed it off a few times last year. In my mind, it's kind of his signature move, like how Dion would bust out his fast break spin to get by his man for a layup in '11-12.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom