Kane did what ennis should have done | Syracusefan.com

Kane did what ennis should have done

Didn't UNC guy just travel before the timeout?

Clock started late.

Travel.

move by Kane. Don't play any defense on the inbound, just walk around with your hands up in the air.

You can't end the game - what if the kid glanced at the clock????????????????? He goes by what it says, not what it should say. That's absurd.

Obviously the kid doesn't do that, but you can't assume he didn't.

Oh, and yes, that's exactly what Ennis should have done.

They should have just replayed it with 1.6 left and unc inbounding under their own basket.

The clock was .4 seconds late stopping after the basket. Why can they account for the time after the inbounds but not after the basket?

Awful in-game coaching by Roy Williams. Let the kid shoot the ball at the end, it's your best (and only) hope.

I've stayed away from most of the threads today, but man, I was really disappointed when Tyler pulled up for the jumper there. Have to make more of an effort to get the ball to the bucket

Roy should have called a TO right away.

He did call it right away and the official on that side ran past him looking the other way. How one of the 3 guys didn't glance at the UNC bench when the shot went in is beyond me...

He did call it right away and the official on that side ran past him looking the other way. How one of the 3 guys didn't glance at the UNC bench when the shot went in is beyond me...

Yeah, pretty big of Roy not to throw them under the bus. That whole thing was a clusterfluck, and still not sure how you can say there was no time left - players play to the clock. They don't calculate how long it took the shot clock operator to start the thing and then subtract that from the actual time left all while dribbling up court......it's ridiculous.

Did you see who the official was who (it appeared almost deliberately) ignored
Old Roy? Our buddy, Tony Greene.

I'm surprised a regular ACC official would be doing an ACC NCAA game.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom