Kentucky is beatable | Syracusefan.com

Kentucky is beatable

LAOrange

Starter
If LSU could hit a jumpshot they would have won. LSU has two little quick guards that just destroyed Kentucky's backcourt. Teague and Miller combined for 1 point and 5 assists. Our guards will kill these guys.

They certainly did not look very 'elite' today.

UK - Davis = Every other SEC team.

LSU did well to get him foul trouble early but couldn't capitalize.

They will lose to a big east team...again...and their fans will contiue to rip the big east than noel commits here after we win it all

The difference between SU yesterday and UK today is that we played a team with 3 first round draft picks this upcoming draft and UK played...LSU.

The difference between SU yesterday and UK today is that we played a team with 3 first round draft picks this upcoming draft and UK played...LSU.

doesnt matter. kentucky beat north carolina at home by 1 in november so theyre automatically better than cuse.

Sent from my SCH-R720 using Tapatalk

doesnt matter. kentucky beat north carolina at home by 1 in november so theyre automatically better than cuse.

Sent from my SCH-R720 using Tapatalk

It's interesting how those arguments are made and are supposed to be relevant right now. I know you're being sarcastic, but many are still using early season wins to justify their arguments right now. I'm pretty sure most people wouldn't expect UNC to blow out MSU if they played today, or Kentucky to beat KU by ~10. It's like SU's Florida win. Florida was playing at a much higher level at the beginning of the season than they are now, and it doesn't look nearly as impressive as it did at the time. It's kind of stupid to argue for/against teams based on wins that were 4 months ago.

If LSU could hit a jumpshot they would have won. LSU has two little quick guards that just destroyed Kentucky's backcourt. Teague and Miller combined for 1 point and 5 assists. Our guards will kill these guys.
They are going to have a lot of trouble scoring on us, and we are going to have a lot of trouble scoring on them. They will murder us on the glass, but also turn it over far more than us. Close game I think.

what 3? Drummond, Lamb and.....?

what 3? Drummond, Lamb and.....?
Actually Lamb may be playing himself out of the first round. Those iso's on him at the end of game were devastating. Dude has no heart.

Actually Lamb may be playing himself out of the first round. Those iso's on him at the end of game were devastating. Dude has no heart.
where he's going you don't need any of that. I'd say 40% of NBAers don't care if they win or lose so long as they get paidddd!! Kinda why I hate the NBA.

Kentucky is the greatest basketball team ever assembled.

If Rak-a-lak-a plays like he did yesterday.....well...lets just say I like our chances.

Last time a Kentucky team this good lost... it set in motiong cataclysmic events we now know as... the Ice Age. We're talking mass extinctions if we don't crown them right here... RIGHT NOW.

Of course they're beatable. I don't think anybody thinks any team is unbeatable.

They are going to have a lot of trouble scoring on us, and we are going to have a lot of trouble scoring on them. They will murder us on the glass, but also turn it over far more than us. Close game I think.

Depends alot on how the refs call it. If UK gets the ref treatment that UConn got last night we'd be in trouble. If the refs are willing to call fouls on Anthony Davis, Cuse would roll easily. We will turn them over alot unless the refs are calling fouls everytime we get close on defense.

I've been hoping for over a month that UConn gets the 8 or 9 seed in Kentucky's bracket. In my mind Kentucky and UConn aren't too terribly different. Neither have much depth to speak of, and both have top tier young talent that doesn't produce anywhere near the hype of having future NBA players would have you think. If Drummand can cancel out Davis (refs prefer to not call fouls on either) then I think UConn would beat them.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom