Kentucky picks up their 8th commitment for the 2013 class | Syracusefan.com

Kentucky picks up their 8th commitment for the 2013 class

JarHeadJim

I have never won sheet!
Dominique Hawkins Mr Basketball in the State of Kentucky.

Have fun being #13 in the rotation, then shown the door next year

How can anyone take anything the NCAA does seriously, when they just ignore Kentucky and come after every other school? You don't get 8 top 20 recruits without $$$$.

Man, where are they getting all this salary cap for this year. Cal must be giving up some of his salary to help out this year since they fizzed out this year.

How can anyone take anything the NCAA does seriously, when they just ignore Kentucky and come after every other school? You don't get 8 top 20 recruits without $$$$.

This guy isn't close to a top 20 recruit.

Dominique Hawkins Mr Basketball in the State of Kentucky.

Kentucky's Mr. Basketball is a 3* recruit. I'm lol'ing right now.

Get this, he chose Kentucky over vaunted Morehead st, Valparaiso, Tennesee Tech and Western Kentucky.

Kentucky's Mr. Basketball is a 3* recruit. I'm lol'ing right now.

Get this, he chose Kentucky over vaunted Morehead st, Valparaiso, Tennesee Tech and Western Kentucky.
Really makes you wonder why Cal's giving him a 'ship...

when do they advise the academic scores ? i would laugh for a week if uk got nailed and was ineligible for post season play..

Really makes you wonder why Cal's giving him a 'ship...
I live in Louisville, I've never seen the kid play but he came on strong his sr year, tore up the state tourney and picked up offers from bigger schools. He's nowhere close to top 20 but should get a significant bump in the rankings.

So, which of the 8 are they paying? All of them? Including this latest guy that they certainly don't need? And, who, should he become disenchanted, might transfer, taking along with him all the dirty intel?

How do the UConn women get all the best players? Sometimes kids just want to go where the best talent goes.

If they are dirty, give them credit for not doing it in a way that gets them investigated every year. By the way, other schools say the same things about us whenever we sign someone of prominence.

Kentucky is very weak in HS basketball. You have to go back to 1989 (Allen Houston) to find a Mr. Basketball who was a 1st round pick.

Kentucky is very weak in HS basketball. You have to go back to 1989 (Allen Houston) to find a Mr. Basketball who was a 1st round pick.

Pretty amazing considering how UK and Louisville are almost always good

Pretty amazing considering how UK and Louisville are almost always good

Was just thinking the same thing.. even with teams like Indiana they get good home grown talent. Of course isn't Michigan somewhat similar in that a lot of their talent comes from Ohio, PA, etc?

So, which of the 8 are they paying? All of them? Including this latest guy that they certainly don't need? And, who, should he become disenchanted, might transfer, taking along with him all the dirty intel?

How do the UConn women get all the best players? Sometimes kids just want to go where the best talent goes.

If they are dirty, give them credit for not doing it in a way that gets them investigated every year. By the way, other schools say the same things about us whenever we sign someone of prominence.

I have no doubt that Syracuse does sketchy things to get recruits. I am sure every elite program does. I am just saying how does one land 7 or 8 top 20 recruits without doing something shady and the NCAA doesn't even bat an eye. There isn't any real money in women's basketball so I doubt it's shady but I see your point. I am just saying the NCAA is a joke.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RSmith

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom