Kevin Rice (JD’ 18) is always on offense, in the classroom and on the field | Syracusefan.com

Kevin Rice (JD’ 18) is always on offense, in the classroom and on the field

Rice Lyle.jpg
Great article. Throwback pic from high school of Rice matching up with Lyle Thompson.

One of my favorite Syracuse players of all time. He was a good athlete but he was undersized and not particularly fast or quick. He just had an extremely high lacrosse IQ and he beat guys that were bigger, stronger, and faster than he was. Still a tragedy that he didn't get to wear 22 after jo jo he deserved it.

One of my favorite Syracuse players of all time. He was a good athlete but he was undersized and not particularly fast or quick. He just had an extremely high lacrosse IQ and he beat guys that were bigger, stronger, and faster than he was. Still a tragedy that he didn't get to wear 22 after jo jo he deserved it.
True. Would have only added to the legacy. He wanted double deuce so bad too.

He was a fun player to watch and cheer for.

Smart kid - Wake’s a good law school.

I imagine he’ll have a very successful legal career after he’s finished with the game.

Totally off-topic here, but it always surprises me that Wake doesn't play D1 lax.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom