Kevon Darton transferring to Arizona | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Kevon Darton transferring to Arizona

IMG_7292.jpeg

Why is SU so bad at this? Oh, and good on him for the program he “pursued”. Dear lord, I missed Mater somehow

I'm looking forward to seeing the next roster update and seeing who is listed and who departed without an announcement.

What?!? Are you sure? I heard a comment like that about learning from OG for a year but it was from Tremble I think.

Also regarding Darton many others have hinted he is done. He’s getting married in the fall during the season. And while I would like his depth he doesn’t fit the prototype we are looking for. Love everything he has done here for us though. Fan favorite for sure.
Actually after the season, but if a bowl game during that prep.

Guys usually announce when they're entering the portal or the NFL draft.

If somebody graduated and lined up a nice job, they're not required to say anything.
Yup I'm referencing the second part of your post. The senior walk/still eligible guys.

Yup I'm referencing the second part of your post. The senior walk/still eligible guys.

We probably won't know until Spring Practice starts.

Alford is the only scholarship player who walked who hasn't stated his intentions yet.

Some guys might be finishing up their degrees over next Summer.

There were a few guys who came in as grad transfers who might have earned their Masters by now.

I think KJ is going to play TE so they could share the number in theory. KJ dropped a nugget that one of Fran’s selling points was learning under Gadsden for a year.
That wasn’t him, it was Tremble

That scene was awesome, even though it was one of the few acting clunkers in Brad Pitt's career. Hard to believe he was the weak link in a movie.

I had involuntary flinches for weeks when "lust" would come to mind. :vomit:

Same.

Darton has been a godsend. His productivity for a former walk on was astounding. Without him, I can't even imagine how our DL would have been.
I agree - that said we need to improve that position and I think we have.

That scene was awesome, even though it was one of the few acting clunkers in Brad Pitt's career. Hard to believe he was the weak link in a movie.

I had involuntary flinches for weeks when "lust" would come to mind. :vomit:
Really? I never felt that way. Se7en is in my top 10 favorites.

Really? I never felt that way. Se7en is in my top 10 favorites.
That scene in particular... For some reason Pitt really didn't feel believable to me. It actually was bad enough to take me right out of a great/horrible scene. Pitt was fine the rest of the movie.

A really great film in other respects.

That scene in particular... For some reason Pitt really didn't feel believable to me. It actually was bad enough to take me right out of a great/horrible scene. Pitt was fine the rest of the movie.

A really great film in other respects.

You're so right. That movie is awesome and dark, but I agree. The "Oh god" seems so fake.

A lot of changes to that script after they chose Pitt and Freeman. So many what ifs