Kielan Whitner... | Syracusefan.com

Kielan Whitner...

Even the youngsters know it's "orangemen."

Maybe 2019 is the year we get an "Orange!" --- "Men!" chant going in the stands, a la what UNC does with "Tar" - "Heels."

I know they're trying with the "Our House" thing, but Orange-men would work better.

Did Kielan have one more year of eligibility or no?

Did Kielan have one more year of eligibility or no?

No. He played all 4 years. Mostly specials as a true frosh but he played a little safety late in the year after several injuries.

If you watched any of the "Whit's Up" interviews he does on YouTube, you can see that he is really a great kid. He's smart, dedicated and articulate. He has the potential to go a long way in life, I believe.

Baber's, in yet another smart move, had him there in post game pressers. I think he was showing the press, "This is the kind of high quality kids we have on the Orange football team."

He was Dungey's room mate and also an Accounting Major.

First class, I started calling him K Hitner after the NFL player with the same name changed or attempted to change his name, great season!

My son had several classes with him, and Dungey, and he said he was a great kid also.
Please tell me your kid isn't a sr already. Even if you have to lie.

Please tell me your kid isn't a sr already. Even if you have to lie.

He’s a senior. Not gonna lie. Lol.

Agree w Townie. The Whits up segments show this kid has talent and will go far. I am glad he represented my university and home town. Well done!

Kielan has great things in his future and we'll be proud to call him a Syracuse guy.

Already am proud. :cool:

He’s a great young man, and his being named to the Allstate Good Works Team shows that football is one of many things he excels at.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom