Kinda Strange | Syracusefan.com

Kinda Strange

The two VT catches that they called good and naturally the Queeley catch they said not a catch. It's shameful that those calls all went to VT.
Especially bad the catch where the ball touches the ground and the receiver runs for additional yardage, even if you say its a good catch, and I do not, it should be dead where the ball is touched to ground.

Especially bad the catch where the ball touches the ground and the receiver runs for additional yardage, even if you say its a good catch, and I do not, it should be dead where the ball is touched to ground.

Then to turn around later and say the opposite is true with the queeley play after it had been ruled a catch. Ridiculous

Then to turn around later and say the opposite is true with the queeley play after it had been ruled a catch. Ridiculous
Yeah I definitely got a bit salty with that call. There was absolutely zero indisputable video that made the called catch an incompletion. It is entirely possible that people 5 houses down from mine heard an F bomb out of thin air seconds after the call was reversed. Literally I went from smiling about the play to huh? What?
52F3053B-E3C6-4B24-82E6-F665DB546D29.gif

Yeah I definitely got a bit salty with that call. There was absolutely zero indisputable video that made the called catch an incompletion. It is entirely possible that people 5 houses down from mine heard an F bomb out of thin air seconds after the call was reversed. Literally I went from smiling about the play to huh? What?
View attachment 209445

I said to my wife, well this is going to be called incomplete because earlier in the game it was a catch since it was VT. I had already resigned myself to defeat.

I kept waiting for a flag on the Hail Mary
Yeah, looked like Greenwood was holding his man outside the back of the end zone. May have lucked out there.

Yeah, looked like Greenwood was holding his man outside the back of the end zone. May have lucked out there.
That player had stepped of the field of play was at that point not an eligible receiver. I did see that.

The two VT catches that they called good and naturally the Queeley catch they said not a catch. It's shameful that those calls all went to VT.
Those 50/50 or even worse odd calls in crucial situations have all gone against us this year. I’m still mad about the supposed fumble inside the 10 against Rutgers when replay clearly showed Tuckers knee down

I actually didn't have a problem with the two catches they gave them. They looked like good catches to me even if they were close calls. They absolutely should not have overturned Queeley's. I wasn't for sure that was a catch, but there is no way the evidence was indisputable to overturn it.

Those 50/50 or even worse odd calls in crucial situations have all gone against us this year. I’m still mad about the supposed fumble inside the 10 against Rutgers when replay clearly showed Tuckers knee down
Was that the game with a BS fumble called on a receiver (maybe Taj) too or maybe that was FSU?

Said same thing. The Syracuse experience.
Me too except referred to it to everyone at the bar who looked at me shocked when I was right putting on my Nostradamus hat as I predicted the exact stupid outcome of every bad call they would conclude with bias/that The fix is in. It is what it is now.

Anyway called it the north south thing, ya know the war of Northern aggression that we started that they really have not gotten over.

Everyone who gets pissed at this needs to do the following that I’ve done which has resulted in zero frustration now fully expecting it every time, and hopefully Dino tells his players the real deal scoop on this as well, but just expect it now, because the fix is in, it can’t be any more blatant or questioned anymore, The only question is whether it is done consciously or not.

Anyway it makes it A lot more palatable with less angst when you know to expect it and that it’s coming.

If each angle of a review must be played more than once, there cannot be indisputable proof. Literally, to watch the video a second time is to prove a dispute exists.*

*Does not apply to clock and spotting the ball.

I’m just resigned to the point where when we play a southern team, nearly all the calls will go their way. It is what it is, we have to be so good that we rise above this adversity. Which is exactly what our boys did on Saturday.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseEagle8

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom