Knoblauch against retiring Andy's number because once used HGH | Syracusefan.com

Knoblauch against retiring Andy's number because once used HGH

CaliCuse

All American
I recall Knoblauch as being borderline nut job totally unable to throw a fielded ball to first base. It wasn't just one or two miscues it was a predictable failure if he got the ball in a game. If there was a medication to cure him of the panic he was going trough you can bet Mr Chuck would pop them down M&Ms. S TFU, Chuck and stay retired AND QUIET. My understanding Any used it to help his injury not to gain a competitive advantage .Thats a huge difference to the A-Hole and Barry Bond. The other gargantuan benefactor that isn't mention near enough is Mark McGuire

T. My understanding Any used it to help his injury not to gain a competitive advantage .
I don't understand why this distinction is important to people. If you used a banned substance to recover from injury, then you had an advantage over people that tried to recover without the banned substance.

I don't understand why this distinction is important to people. If you used a banned substance to recover from injury, then you had an advantage over people that tried to recover without the banned substance.
It can be viewed in that manner and I wouldn't argue strongly in opposition but Andy didn't come back and throw his fastball98mph or showing a slider that cut of a batter's knee coming in or breaking away. Getting healthy IMO should hold norestrairts . If I thought coke or heroin could have worked for me I would be all "up" with it. Having lost some great people to cancer I can't think of anything they shouldn't have done to get better when other cancer people just passed away. There is no such thing as an advantage to your health UNLESS its denied to those who aren't super rich. Leave Andy alone.

Yep. He and Sheffield both got total passes on this. Not sure why.

I recall Knoblauch as being borderline nut job totally unable to throw a fielded ball to first base. It wasn't just one or two miscues it was a predictable failure if he got the ball in a game. If there was a medication to cure him of the panic he was going trough you can bet Mr Chuck would pop them down M&Ms. S TFU, Chuck and stay retired AND QUIET. My understanding Any used it to help his injury not to gain a competitive advantage .Thats a huge difference to the A-Hole and Barry Bond. The other gargantuan benefactor that isn't mention near enough is Mark McGuire
I would not say Mcguire got a pass. and neither did Palmeiro. There is no telling how many of these guys used PED's. I guess Canseco was right all along.

It can be viewed in that manner and I wouldn't argue strongly in opposition but Andy didn't come back and throw his fastball98mph or showing a slider that cut of a batter's knee coming in or breaking away. Getting healthy IMO should hold norestrairts . If I thought coke or heroin could have worked for me I would be all "up" with it. Having lost some great people to cancer I can't think of anything they shouldn't have done to get better when other cancer people just passed away. There is no such thing as an advantage to your health UNLESS its denied to those who aren't super rich. Leave Andy alone.
There is no difference. If you use, you are doing it for an advantage.

Chuck Knoblauch played 12 years in the majors and retired with a .289 career average. Whether you like him or not, he's earned his right to his opinion on that stage.

Andy skillfully used his God-fearing, aw-shucks persona to protect his reputation after it was revealed that he was less than clean.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom