Knockoff Jersey Website | Syracusefan.com

Knockoff Jersey Website

I would never buy a counterfeit jersey. To each their own.

I have a 'Melo one that I got from a different China site for like $15 and it's not bad at all. They also do custom ones for football and basketball now for like $35-40 but I'd be pretty nervous about how they come out. Custom names could be fun though.

I have a 'Melo one that I got from a different China site for like $15 and it's not bad at all. They also do custom ones for football and basketball now for like $35-40 but I'd be pretty nervous about how they come out. Custom names could be fun though.
I have that one too I get all my jerseys from that site now.its so cheap takes a long time to ship but worth it.

I have that one too I get all my jerseys from that site now.its so cheap takes a long time to ship but worth it.

Yep my friend at work has gotten a couple Chiefs jerseys from there.

I've probably placed 20 orders and maybe 2 have been garbage. But even then I file a dispute and get at least half back. They're usually like 90% spot on.

What is the other website?