Lampard to Galaxy ? | Syracusefan.com

Lampard to Galaxy ?

storange

2023 Cali Award Rushing Touchdowns
hmmm could be three in a row for LA

At 34, he's running out of legs, though with less cup competitions on this side of the pond he'd probably be able to keep going a year or two. This year he's shown flashes of the old Frank, still shoots with the best of them, but you can tell he's a bit tired and worn down.

A change of scenery might not be bad for him either, as Roman doesn't seem to want to keep him at all, save for possibly a massive cut in wages. I was hoping to see him retire wearing a Blues kit, but hey, what can you do. I just hope he breaks Tambling's record before he leaves. He was one of the main reasons I started following Chelsea, a young Lampard and Terry with the legend Zola. First kit I ever owned was the 2001-2002 Alternate.

Fat Frank the next the next Beckham? I'm not sure he'd want to cross the pond to play in the MLS but would be interesting to use him to gauge the rest of the league. FWIW, I think he's got alot more to offer (on the pitch) that Becks did when he got here.

Also, Eden Hazard to the WWE? ;)

Fat Frank the next the next Beckham? I'm not sure he'd want to cross the pond to play in the MLS but would be interesting to use him to gauge the rest of the league. FWIW, I think he's got alot more to offer (on the pitch) that Becks did when he got here.

Also, Eden Hazard to the WWE? ;)

That ball boy has no right to get into the fetal position when he reaches the ball. He looked like he was recovering an onsides kick.

That ball boy has no right to get into the fetal position when he reaches the ball. He looked like he was recovering an onsides kick.

Yeah I saw it and it was pathetic. Even moreso if you saw the guys prematch tweets.

Twas a joke though just like when I told my cousin (aston villa supporter the poor guy) that Luis Suarez will probably get an 8 match ban for Hazards actions since the FA (Ferguson, Alex) will want to send a message.

Glad it's not just Chelsea fans that can agree on the Ferguson Association.

It's anyone that's not a Man U "fan". I'm curious to see if Miss Alex get's any sort of slap across the wrist for his last outburst but not likely.

The special treatment they get from the refs, especially at Old Trashford, is appaling. I remember Crynaldo's last year with them when he scored 20 goals, 10 of which were on pk's and all were at home. He also missed 3 IIRC with maybe 1 or 2 being on the road. Free kick genius's like Beckham wouldn't be nearly as valuable at any other club where they don't get 15 free kicks per match.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom